• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mars
    350 Buick
    • Apr 24, 2010

Bulltear communication/shipping

I've had prior dealing with this company and for the most part satisfied.
    This time I'm a little grumpy.

On the 27th I ordered from four places with the span of about 45 minutes.

Summit, Bulltear, BJ's and Amazon.
    Paid all via cards or paypal.
    The next day I had tracking numbers from all but Bulltear.
    Deliveries were slated for that Saturday from all of the others, still no word from Bulltear.
    That Friday Summit arrived EARLY!!
    Saturday saw Bj's and Amazon right on schedule.
    Still not a peep from Bulltear.
    I gave bulltear a call on the 5th.
    I was informed one of the parts I ordered was on back order till Wednesday. I also informed him that the other places I ordered from had already been delivered and that I was needing what I ordered.

There was no indication that anything was on backorder, I would have chosen another vendor had I known.

I look on the website at my account and my order now says shipped. \
    No contact, no tracking numbers no nothing..

Not satisfied.

Mike
    Wannabe Fabricator
    Grumpy on a good day.
    1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
    What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850
  • Mars
    350 Buick
    • Apr 24, 2010

Still nothing.
    Wannabe Fabricator
    Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• danjohnson67
      232 I6
      • Jan 20, 2008

Thats not good, I ordered a set of distributor gears Sunday, I got an email Monday that said shipped ...but no tracking info either. Hope it doesn't take too long.

1982 Wagoneer, (The Boatmobile), 360 / 727 / 208, 3.31, Rusty's 4", 31x10.5 Treadwright Guard Dogs

Comment

• Mars
        350 Buick
        • Apr 24, 2010

Tomorrow will make two weeks since I ordered.
        Going to call tonight and ask if it was sent pony express.

If i don't get an acceptable answer I will be happy to get a refund and spend my $423 At another vendor.
        Wannabe Fabricator
        Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Dec 28, 2002

Bologna! Your phone goes to voicemail that isnt setup. Cant leave a message, dont answer the phone. Sent you a email saying it is on the truck for delivery today. We stock most everything but some things run out. We make most everything but some things run out. UPS ground is how we ship unless you need it faster.
          AMC/Jeep Forum
          Custom machined AMC/4X4/Race Parts...www.Bulltear.com
          ///
          "We offer performance, reliability and customization for your AMC V8"

Comment

• Mars
            350 Buick
            • Apr 24, 2010

Originally posted by jeepsr4ever
            Bologna! Your phone goes to voicemail that isnt setup. Cant leave a message, dont answer the phone. Sent you a email saying it is on the truck for delivery today. We stock most everything but some things run out. We make most everything but some things run out. UPS ground is how we ship unless you need it faster.
            Looking at my phone, I see no call from your area code. It doesnt get turned off. Looking at my email, that would be [email protected] I see no email from you. I left a message last night, and got no return call. When was it shipped? According to your website it was shipped on the 4th. That's the day I called and you told me the fill tube was back ordered, and I asked you to ship what you had when you had it since your competition ( including BJ's ) had already delivered and I was waiting on those parts for my build. So.. let me see, shipped on the 4th ( according to your website ) would be?? I didn't know UPS still offered pony express service. Considering UPS got a package from B.F.E. Washington in 3 days.. So you wanna talk Balogna.. lets party.

I'm not asking you to plant your lips on my backside. Just be honest and tell me what's up and why I've been waiting two weeks for small items?

I do see a missed call from a 513-442-5214 Was that you?

After reading your reply and thinking for a bit on it.
            Here's what happens now.
            I'm going to refuse delivery, if it ever arrives and file a dispute with paypal.

You had an opportunity and you blew it. Do better for the next guy, you've lost my business.
            Last edited by Mars; 03-13-2013, 11:06 AM.
            Wannabe Fabricator
            Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Dec 28, 2002

I see you filed a paypal chargeback. Sorry we couldnt get it to you faster. You are entitled to refuse and send back the parts we will refund you. UPS says they are to be delivered today so you can do it either way. For the record I called you twice personally.
              AMC/Jeep Forum
              ///

Comment

• Mars
                350 Buick
                • Apr 24, 2010

The package is actually sitting next to me right now, and will be coming back to you.
                Wannabe Fabricator
                Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
                  AMC 4 OH! 1
                  • Dec 28, 2002

Yes I see they show it as delivered. You sure you want to send it back?
                  AMC/Jeep Forum
                  ///

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
                    AMC 4 OH! 1
                    • Dec 28, 2002

So it is posted here.

Anyone with an order issue that is having a hard time getting through by phone please email us at

[email protected]

OR

Post up in our forum which is read throughout the business day here

Customer Service, Jeep Part, Jeep Service, Jeep, AMC, American Motors, Jeep Store, Lift Kit, Jeeper, Rock crawling, plasma, cnc, plasma cnc

I dont get to check these forums more than a couple of times a week.
                    AMC/Jeep Forum
                    ///

Comment

• Mars
                      350 Buick
                      • Apr 24, 2010

If it had arrived last week I would have kept it. I also would have been able to drive my jeep this last weekend to the meet up in Kentucky.

It's already been taken to my local UPS store and should be on it's way to you in the morning or whenever they process it.

Originally posted by jeepsr4ever
                      Yes I see they show it as delivered. You sure you want to send it back?
                      Wannabe Fabricator
                      Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• FSJK
                        258 I6
                        • Feb 12, 2009

I'm wasting my time even thinking about a response, but the way I see it, you're being a baby.

You received your items in 10 business days...sure, not as fast as the other companies, which are giant companies (BJ's excluded), but that's not terrible.

I think people these days expect everything next day or right away. I do believe it's reasonable to expect timely shipping and communication with tracking numbers, as in this modern internet age, it's easy, but Bulltear is a small company that sends out quality items. Some not found elsewhere.

I say enjoy your parts, your point was made, but you just come off as annoying and childish.

Happy Jeeping.

Comment

• BGW
                          350 Buick
                          • Jan 02, 2009

Originally posted by FSJK
                          I'm wasting my time even thinking about a response, but the way I see it, you're being a baby.

You received your items in 10 business days...sure, not as fast as the other companies, which are giant companies (BJ's excluded), but that's not terrible.

I think people these days expect everything next day or right away. I do believe it's reasonable to expect timely shipping and communication with tracking numbers, as in this modern internet age, it's easy, but Bulltear is a small company that sends out quality items. Some not found elsewhere.

I say enjoy your parts, your point was made, but you just come off as annoying and childish.

Happy Jeeping.
                          Amen! For crap's sake, lighten up a bit.
                          1991 Grand Wagoneer, Stock, 99k.

My buddy Sam: "...as far as gas money goes Peter's car is as thirsty as an alcoholic on St. Patricks day..."

Comment

• Mars
                            350 Buick
                            • Apr 24, 2010

Really? I think you two can both get bent.

As a professional tech, when I call and tell a vendor I NEED my parts it's not a suggestion. When said vendor has over $400 of my money and I can't even be furnished with a tracking number? Not good.

Waiting two weeks and being cool until I'm called a LIAR makes me a baby??

Put the pom poms down ladies, being a fanboy is not flattering.

As far as lightening up? THIS IS BUISINESS, I don't play.
                            Wannabe Fabricator
                            Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• Ristow
                              • Jan 20, 2006

i'm pretty easy going myself. but when i get a scoffing retort like this after 2 weeks of no show on a 432.00 order...

We stock most everything but some things run out. We make most everything but some things run out.
                              i be returning to sender too. i'd have included brief instruction on which orifice to stick it in upon receipt as well. it's not my problem someone can't stock their shelves worth a crap.

or let me know on order submittal if something is not available. (like summit or jegs)

or send the parts they do have on hand,and send the rest later (like summit and jegs)

i see he blinked on post #9 when he realized it was refund time.

parts for these cars isn't so hard to find that i need to deal with an arrogant vendor. i can buy a cloyes/SA timing set,msd gears and chinese HEI at Summit,Jegs and ebay and have it all in a couple days.

the attitude of the "bigger" vendors on this forum is baffling.they seem to think people have no choice but to use them,and they can deride customers at will. don't believe it? go back a few pages on this section and start reading. you'll even find a few pom-pom wavers that changed their tune after they were subjected to the stellar service portrayed time after time.

funny how their attitude changes when it's THEIR order.

for someone to lever 400.00 + out of their wallet in this economy,and market demands at least a little appreciation and respect. would it have been to hard to give a humble acknowledgement,and apology for the delay? it wouldn't have cost any face. in fact it would have bolstered confidence in you. most people realize things can happen,even if it's dropping the ball now and then. accountability with a humble understanding attitude goes a long way to appease an upset customer.

i've been doing real good finding my parts off forum. i'll continue to do so. i know of a few members here that do the same. mars ain't alone on this one.
                              Originally posted by Hankrod
                              Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
                              ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
                              I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

Working...
                              X