X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frossfross

• May 14, 2011

Jeep style air fresheners

What do you think about the design of this air fresheners with design of jeep classics and forest? In fact I design this to symbolize my trip inside swiss mountains. Thank in advance for your feedback.

Be in total Jeep mode with this rare and unique Jeep air freshener. It is always within sight; it will be there to remind you of your dearest desires. The "forest" scent will take you feel like you’re on an outdoor morning walk with its aromas of pine and freshly cut wood.

do you like design? I told myself that many of us can't drive the Jeep every day, so putting this air freshener in the rearview mirror of our everyday vehicle reminds us a bit of the Jeep that sleeps in the garage. of course the scent is not oil and fat but forest
    Last edited by frossfross; 02-17-2020, 03:49 AM.
    My name is Dominique, my mother tongue is french, I own a restored white jeep full Size Cherokee chief 1978 - I really like the FSJ and I decided to engage my time to help you during your restoration, I rebuilt some older and unavailable parts for these. I do this after my main job. Currently I sell bumper nerfs stripe for 81-91 grand wagoneer and clear lens cover for 64-75.

My store : http://jeepcherokeechief.ecwid.com
    E bay : http://stores.ebay.com/jeepcherokeechief

• gopher_6_9
    232 I6
    • Aug 22, 2012

Sweet!
    1983 Cherokee W/T

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
      360 AMC
      • Oct 02, 2002

I sure like it. I'll go take a look on your site and see if you have them up yet.
      I put a set of your clear turn signal lens on the 70 I just finished. They look very nice. My set for my 69 wagoneer are still on the shelf waiting for me to get started on it.
      Keep making great parts Dominique. It is appreciated.

EDIT: Just ordered two.
      Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; 02-17-2020, 08:33 PM.
      Melford1972 says...
      I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
      -----------------------
      I make wag parts
      1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
      1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
      1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
      1968 M715 restomod
      2001 Dodge 3500
      2002 Toyota Tundra
      2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
      Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Mikel
        • Aug 09, 2000

Originally posted by axton36
        Like it! How's the scent?
        Old QT fluid scent?
        1969 M715 6x6
        1963 J300 Swivel frame

Comment

• FSJunkie
          The Nigel Tufnel of the FSJ world.
          • Jan 09, 2011

I suppose this means stale French fries that fell down between the cracks of the seats never to be seen again no longer count as air fresheners.
          '72 Jeep Wagoneer Custom, 360 V8

I love how arguements end as soon as Ristow comments. Ristow is right...again.

Comment

Working...
          X