• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OutrageGIS
    258 I6
    • Feb 26, 2011

Originally posted by HOOT
    I need the money but I need this new Jeep worse .
    Truer words never spoken...
    79 Cherokee, 360, QT, Stocky

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• The PIG Smith
      King Browless

• Nov 30, 2001

So, if Tom is unable to make it and not many others have spoken up for either the Swap Meet or a Meet & Greet at John's place...

...so wondering if I should change my plans and bypass the Cinci/northern KY area this time and wait for a better time?
      Bryan Smith
      2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
      - 75th Anniversary Edition - 1941 Trim Package - Recon Green
      1986 Jeep J20
      - Super clean rig from the AZ/CA state line
      1982 Jeep J10
      - Has become a Long Term Project.
      1981 Jeep J20
      - Commercial flat bed - Lost in a Divorce --gone
      1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer
      - Former Rick Bielec aka Ricbee plow rig. Major rust!! --gone

IFSJA Member #1933 Joined November 30, 2001

Originally posted by Jayrodoh
      ...but if it works, I wouldn't touch it.
      Originally posted by Lindel
      Best laid plans, yada yada yada...

Comment

• Mars
        350 Buick
        • Apr 24, 2010

been busy with work and school. I'm up for a get together Saturday
        Wannabe Fabricator
        Grumpy on a good day.
        1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
        What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by The PIG Smith
          So, if Tom is unable to make it and not many others have spoken up for either the Swap Meet or a Meet & Greet at John's place...

...so wondering if I should change my plans and bypass the Cinci/northern KY area this time and wait for a better time?
          I forgot Cincy is not on your flight path. Sorry.

We tend to plan on a meet forever and just when you think all interest has faded ,all of a sudden we get together over night.

I just got off the phone with the boss and the Jeep guy. I'm on the road again ..

You guys call me if you get together tonight I may be able to get there around 1 am. I'm supposed to be at work at noon Sat.
          Sorry if I confused anyone or everyone... Thanks for playing.. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a full stop.
          Tom Gibson
          1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
          1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
          1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
          2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• Retro93
            Junk Collector
            • Nov 02, 2001

Unfortunately I'm tied up for today, but wide open for Saturday. What kind of food do I need to bring?
            79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• The PIG Smith
              King Browless

• Nov 30, 2001

I am taking a pass on this event.
              Bryan Smith
              2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
              - 75th Anniversary Edition - 1941 Trim Package - Recon Green
              1986 Jeep J20
              - Super clean rig from the AZ/CA state line
              1982 Jeep J10
              - Has become a Long Term Project.
              1981 Jeep J20
              - Commercial flat bed - Lost in a Divorce --gone
              1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer
              - Former Rick Bielec aka Ricbee plow rig. Major rust!! --gone

IFSJA Member #1933 Joined November 30, 2001

Originally posted by Jayrodoh
              ...but if it works, I wouldn't touch it.
              Originally posted by Lindel
              Best laid plans, yada yada yada...

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                258 I6
                • Feb 26, 2011

Food

Grillables, breakfast & coffee come to mind, I won't get up into the mtns til later tonight 10pm or so, so I'll be out of cell service while in transit. Call if anybody needs directions 859 396 1six2nine (John)

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

16 hours on the road , $200 in fuel and a worn out dog and we are back home at the crack of dawn.
                  I now own another Jeep J20.... 99% California rust free- - One of the cleanest trucks I have ever seen. I'll head back down in a few weeks to bring it home. Factory Cab and chassis truck.

[IMG][/IMG]
                  Tom Gibson
                  1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                  1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                    258 I6
                    • Feb 26, 2011

Nice score Tom! Hope your other ones don't get jealous, see the new one getting a lot of attention...

Comment

• Retro93
                      Junk Collector
                      • Nov 02, 2001

WOW! That thing look's sweet! It even has the work bed you have been wanting. Now just fuel it up and drive it on over to the meet/greet!
                      79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by OutrageGIS
                        Nice score Tom! Hope your other ones don't get jealous, see the new one getting a lot of attention...
                        I have everything to make another one of these for sale right now Ever since my 81 J20 sucker punched my F350 I have hated it. Soon I will no longer have it as this truck is its replacement. There are a couple of things I will do to it but hopefully neither of them will be time consuming.
                        I'm hoping to get back to my 77 J10 now.. That is going to be the fun toy.
                        Tom Gibson

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
                          WOW! That thing look's sweet! It even has the work bed you have been wanting. Now just fuel it up and drive it on over to the meet/greet!
                          It is still sitting down in the Smokey Mountains. I just went and laid some cash down on it till the title comes back. That gives me a chance to do some prep work here. I have no where to put it right now and with not being able to get a tag and insurance Zoning will not allow it outside.

I need to have aMeet -N-Greet, WOT and Sale A Thon.. <<< all of these are highly likely in the coming weeks.
                          Tom Gibson

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
                            It is still sitting down in the Smokey Mountains. I just went and laid some cash down on it till the title comes back. That gives me a chance to do some prep work here. I have no where to put it right now and with not being able to get a tag and insurance Zoning will not allow it outside.

I need to have aMeet -N-Greet, WOT and Sale A Thon.. <<< all of these are highly likely in the coming weeks.
                            Tom Gibson

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Did you guys have a camp out?

So what is the plan now? I should be open for any weekend except Mothers Day weekend. I'll either be in Riga, MI or Daytona,FL or both.

Do you need help with the pipes? I can come down just for that if you want.

John you still want that roll around tool box? If not that's OK but I would like it gone. If you want it I will hold it, it's not in the way.

I have a nice Corelle bowl that needs returned. I'm not sure why we packed it full of goodies to begin with. The pork brisket was delicious, I just don't know why we didn't wrap it in foil to send it home with me.
                              Tom Gibson

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                                258 I6
                                • Feb 26, 2011

MW Invasion '14 (spring)

Had a good time with a smoky campfire and 2 real Jeeps! John, Eddie, Retro93, Libby, OutrageGis, RoadBLOCK, and Kim kept the chatter rolling. Weather couldn't have been better. True Jeep Bohemia!

Comment

Working...
                                X