25% off all jeep parts for IFSJA members!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billyrb
    BJ's Off-Road
    • Aug 15, 2001

25% off all jeep parts for IFSJA members!!!!

Hey everyone! I posted a few weeks back about setting up a page that listed dealerships that would give IFSJA members discounts on all their jeep parts.......well, after speaking to the parts manager for about 20 minutes, I have the first addition to the Discounted Parts link page!

Here are the pertinent link details:

The dealership is Family Jeep, Chrysler, Plymouth & Dodge.
    Chadsford, Pennsylvania.
    The Parts Manager's name is Cludge.
    Discount for IFSJA Members: 25% off all parts
    Their phone number is 610.558.9010
    Their fax number is 610.558.1608
    Their email address is [email protected]

Cludge has agreed to give all IFSJA members a 25% discount on all parts that they order from him. All parts must be prepaid (shouldn't be a problem), and the credit cards they accept are MasterCard & Visa. They ship UPS out daily, and they also ship overseas. They are open M-F 7am to 5:30pm, and on Saturday's from 7am to noon. The only requirement is to tell the parts person on the phone that you are an IFSJA or FSJ member, and you will recieve the 25% discount Cludge agreed to.

Cludge also stated that he can get all listed items, and he will even find the part number for whatever you are looking for. He has access to discontinued parts, and he also can get aftermarket parts. If there is something that you need for your FSJ, and after his mark-up the price is too high, he will put you in contact with whomever he was ordering from, and let you buy direct for a better price. This guy is a great business person, and he looks forward to becoming a business partner with our website.

In the near future, I will be contacting other dealerships & parts vendors to get more discounts for more items, and hopefully have Adam create a page listing all the vendors & parts dealerships where we get discounts. If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!
    BJ's Off-Road
    [email protected]
    Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
  • Joe H.
    304 AMC
    • Jun 03, 2000

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!
    1991 Grand Wagoneer<br />...stock daily driver

Comment

• Dome
      304 AMC
      • Apr 06, 2000

Cool Deal, thanks billyrb. Ill try and remember to add this to the IFSJA web page somewhere.

Since this post has been started in Gen Discussion too, I am closing it here. You can access it in the gen discussion section here.
      83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
      360, TF727, NP228
      SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker

Comment

258 I6
        • Apr 19, 2001

very cool! Thanks billy!
        ~newbie (...by name, not by reputation)<P>\"I figure I make pretty good bucks, so I might as well go all out and pop for the fullsize\" -Ben Stiller (Gaylord Focker) \"Meet the Parents\"<P>*\'91 Ford Explorer (2wd poseur with 30x9.5 BFG\'s)<BR>*FSJ to be named later

Comment

Working...
        X