X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fulsizjeep
    Señor Jackhead
    • Aug 21, 2002

Snow and rain and hail and sleet today too. Settling into snow rain mix this eve. We got a fire in the stove.

Map Update - the open spots are located in pretty desirable area - get hooked up!
    Flint
    Ran when parked.
    http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
    88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
    76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
    http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Mark Wilde
      350 Buick
      • Jul 20, 2004

I'm thinkin' I'll be in 48. Not definite yet, because the 401 will be coming out tomorrow for a plethora of stuff to be done, but I'm optimistic. After all, I have, what, 53 days or something like that?

Oh yeah, brakes. Brakes would be nice too.

And maybe tires.

And a new tent.

Sean, we'll talk soon.
      90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

• RiverRat
        327 Rambler
        • Aug 09, 2006

Thanks to assorted events I may or may not be able to be there this year... Just burned the rest of my vacation time on a $&^%**** tornado. Bryan and I NEED this vacation this year and it is also our 5th anniversary. Going to do everything I can but I just don't know at this point. More pressing concerns right now as well but this is still in the back of my mind, it is the ultimate therapy to see all of you and drive around in the high country. Wish me luck, write me a doctor's note if you can... (hey, psychological/emotional health counts for something right?).
        BethAnn

Project CHOP TOP Tornado Jeep for Ouray 2013
        (I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• firecaptain13
          350 Buick
          • Jul 06, 2006

Originally posted by RiverRat
          Thanks to assorted events I may or may not be able to be there this year... Just burned the rest of my vacation time on a $&^%**** tornado. Bryan and I NEED this vacation this year and it is also our 5th anniversary. Going to do everything I can but I just don't know at this point. More pressing concerns right now as well but this is still in the back of my mind, it is the ultimate therapy to see all of you and drive around in the high country. Wish me luck, write me a doctor's note if you can... (hey, psychological/emotional health counts for something right?).
          Hope you make it. There's no better therapy than being above tree line
          88 GW 4" lift, 31's, Razor

Comment

• motox-010
            350 Buick
            • Dec 13, 2006

This event is one of the main reasons I regret selling my Wagoneer. I wish I would have got the chance to attend one.
            -->Sawyer

-> '00 Splaturn LS2

Comment

• BRUTUS
              360 AMC
              • Dec 06, 2005

It it not looking like Erica and are not going to make it this year.
              "Brutus" '74 J10 360/T18/D20/Front D60 Pro Rock & ARB/2" shave, ARB, 15 bolt FF Rear/ 4.56 Gears/38.5 x 16 TSL
              Current Jeep Status:Under The Knife
              Current Homepage Status: RUNNING

Comment

• srobertsfsj
                304 AMC
                • Aug 26, 2002

Originally posted by BRUTUS

NOOOOOOO.....
                Scott R.

'86 Grand Wagoneer Super Chief 360 / TBI / WT conversion / 35x12.5x16 BFG Mud-Terrains (Project Link)
                http://www.cfsja.org / http://www.fsjnetwork.com

"After years of being paranoid about my Jeep?s temp going towards that 220F mark, I?m realizing that if it was real problem, Jeep engineers would have painted that area RED." - FSJ Guy

Comment

• RiverRat
                  327 Rambler
                  • Aug 09, 2006

Originally posted by BRUTUS
                  Boo Still need to get more clarification but it seems that since my time has already been approved long ago, I may be able to take unpaid leave and still go. Affording to do that is the hard part. Going to try to work some extra hours for comp time and try my best. That said if anyone wants to share our site to cut down on costs please let us know. Lovely 47B. Probably not bringing dogs this year either but that also depends on the money situation.
                  BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• will e
                    Always Broke
                    • Nov 16, 2001

Boo Still need to get more clarification but it seems that since my time has already been approved long ago, I may be able to take unpaid leave and still go. Affording to do that is the hard part. Going to try to work some extra hours for comp time and try my best. That said if anyone wants to share our site to cut down on costs please let us know. Lovely 47B. Probably not bringing dogs this year either but that also depends on the money situation.
                    I would point out that 47B is right next to 47C. Site of the Cheese Crisp King....
                    82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• will e
                      Always Broke
                      • Nov 16, 2001

We need some of the folks on the outskirt sites (49,50,41,42,43) to check out this thread:

As most of you know I have been laid off since Ouray of last year. I truly thought that I would be back to work within 6 months on the outside. Well it didn't happen. Since December I have been sending money to BlackBart and his brother to build a new drive train for my 84 W200. in BB tells me the tranny that they were planning

These are great spaces and it would be best if they had a FSJ group in them.
                      82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• MAPit
                        232 I6
                        • Nov 05, 2008

Got site 47E Ill be showing up with the Chief and a buddy. Cant wate to see you guys.
                        82 Cherokee Chief with a Cummins 6BT : Patton

Comment

• Tad
                          • Nov 30, 2001

Who is it that came from WA (or that direction) last year?
                          2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                          EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                          Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• RiverRat
                            327 Rambler
                            • Aug 09, 2006

Originally posted by Tad
                            Who is it that came from WA (or that direction) last year?
                            Clinton?
                            BethAnn

(I'm not dead yet!)

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                              Señor Jackhead
                              • Aug 21, 2002

I hope everyone who is planning can make it and sorry to see some no go's. Life happens. We had a fire and emergency room visit get in the way of showing up in Ouray on time one year. Life can take a turn. Looks like a few new folks will be joining us next month. Looking forward to the rides above the tree line!
                              Flint
                              Ran when parked.
                              http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                              88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                              76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                              http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Tad
                                • Nov 30, 2001

Clinton?
                                Yep, I found his FB page but can't remember his IFSJA handle.
                                Don't know if he is coming this year.
                                2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                                EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                                Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

Working...
                                X