• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagged
    232 I6
    • Dec 19, 2011

All Jeep Show in Issaquah on April 15th

So there's this coming up: Annual All Jeep Show on Sunday, April 15th at the Triple X Rootbeer Drive-In in Issaquah.

Anyone from here going there? I intend to go, just not sure if I'm taking the Waggy or not.
    Bunch of Jeeps, lots of issues.

Doubt I'll have mine running by then. Still need to deal with the paperwork on my Honcho and it needs rear fenders
    Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Brizio
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Apr 11, 2008

Unfortunately is the same date of the Portland Swap Meet... And I need go there for look to some parts for my car.
      brizios.com
      Small Scale Jeeps
      Brizios

Comment

• JollyRancher
        232 I6
        • Sep 14, 2011

Portland Swap Meet

Originally posted by Brizio
        Unfortunately is the same date of the Portland Swap Meet... And I need go there for look to some parts for my car.
        I'm in Seattle but never been to the Portland swap. Is it a good place for Wag parts?
        '91 Grand Wag
        Colorado Red
        RV Cam; Edelbrock 1406; HEI; Custom 4-row rad, 3" single pipe + Magnaflow 12289

Comment

• Brizio
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Apr 11, 2008

Originally posted by JollyRancher
          I'm in Seattle but never been to the Portland swap. Is it a good place for Wag parts?
          It depends, a few times I found some parts or whole Jeep, price also not to bad.
          brizios.com
          Small Scale Jeeps
          Brizios

Comment

Depends what you need. The upcoming Monroe Fair 4x4 swap meet should be good. Same with the White Knuckle in Enumclaw

(I may have one at my place this summer. )
            Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• nw_upstart
              232 I6
              • May 25, 2006

I was planning on going if I was back from California by then.
              Meg - 1979 Cherokee WT, 360(Freshly built- upgraded most everything in it)/T18/D20, 3" lift, 33x12.5 BFG All-Terrain KO T/A, D44/D44 Detroit TrueTrac

1976 Cherokee Chief - 360/TH400
              1978 Cherokee WT - 360/TH400
              1985 AMC Eagle 4x4 stationwagon

Comment

Working...
              X