• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sungoesdown
    350 Buick
    • Jan 16, 2008

Uwharrie Trail Work Day 9-18-10 North Carolina

We, the Carolina Full Size Jeep Club are having a trail work day on September 18, 2010. We will be doing trail maintenance and clean up. It is at the Uwharrie National Forest near Troy N.C.

The day will start around 9 a.m. and usually end around 4-6 p.m. Helpers can depart any time needed. Overnight camping is available for free the nights before and after the workday. Participants are encouraged to drive and wheel their FSJs on our trail during cleanup but seats are usually available to ride along also. Our trail is rated currently at Moderate on the difficulty level. The weather will be decent, still a little warm and muggy so dress and prepare accordingly. The Hot Dog Guy will be around to sell his food and drinks for lunch.

Our club sponsors a trail at the UNF that we maintain throughout the year. This is the same National Forest where we host our annual Full Size Jeep East Coast Invasion every summer, which is annually the largest gathering of FSJs in the country.

If there are any questions or you want to participate, you can just reply to this post or PM myself or any other club member. For pictures of what to expect, check out the 'photos and videos' area of our website, www.cfsjc.com

Also posted in Gen Discussion area.
    83 j-10
    86 grand wagoneer

Originally posted by HeadHoncho
    BTW, how does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey?????!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by holley2346
    I hated to hear this as I was really wanting to do an ox in the rear.
  • Dirt Wag
    258 I6
    • Jun 24, 2008

I just want to give you guys a thumbs up and a pat on the back. It's activities like this that show 4x4 owners in a positive light and help keep the trails open for all of us. THANKS!
    1985 GW, 360, 727, NP229, D44, AMC20, HEI, SOA/shackle flip 7" lift, Quick Lok locker rear, Aussie Locker front, 4.10 gears, 37 X 13.5 Interco SS-M16's, Warn Premium hubs, Tuff Stuff 12,000 LB winch, rear disc brakes === stripped down street legal off road toy

Comment

• sungoesdown
      350 Buick
      • Jan 16, 2008

Bump...

Anyone want to help do some trail work and get in some camping and wheeling?
      83 j-10
      86 grand wagoneer

Originally posted by HeadHoncho
      BTW, how does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey?????!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by holley2346
      I hated to hear this as I was really wanting to do an ox in the rear.

Comment

Working...
      X