International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Classifieds > "Look Here" for Parts, Vehicles and Vendors > Homegrown Vendors: (Members who produce FSJ related items)

Old 01-18-2019, 03:05 PM
232 I6

I'm actually much lower than $16/hr if you factor in the forum time, research/development, and part procurement

That would be kinda interesting mounting fog lights in the spoiler. I agree though, definitely a problem if the lights aren't as bright. I had a sizable voltage drop on mine. My low beams were marginally better than daytime running lights. Well if you're low on cash you can try making a harness based on the diagram I posted in the vendor section. Maybe you have some parts laying around to make it work
Old 01-18-2019, 10:48 PM
258 I6

Mass, no need to defend. The research, development, tweaking, retrying, getting parts, boxing and shipping the finished product, that all takes time away from family, friends, work, other projects and hobbies... thank you for taking a stab at it. And if you make a buck, good for you. Charity is all well and good but it doesn’t typically put food on the table. Certainly not a narrow niche like this.

If someone’s got an issue, they can just make their own or buy a pos on eBay.

I can’t believe this is even being discussed. Gimme a break.

360, 727, 219, 35s
Holley 4bbl, Edelbrock performer intake/cam, TFI, Hedman LT headers, HB brakes, aaaand GW seats!

Still on the shelf... Hamilton EFI, Transgo TF-2...
Old 01-19-2019, 03:51 PM
232 I6

[quote=SkylinePCG]Mass, no need to defend. The research, development, tweaking, retrying, getting parts, boxing and shipping the finished product, that all takes time away from family, friends, work, other projects and hobbies... thank you for taking a stab at it. And if you make a buck, good for you. Charity is all well and good but it doesn