(TOM) Unusual Request concerning springs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joker's '88 GW
    232 I6
    • Jun 06, 2000

(TOM) Unusual Request concerning springs..

Out of all the topics that I have seen concerning springs, they all have to do with lifting the truck.

Does anybody have a part number or price or website that would list OEM springs? No lift, just replacements? I don't do a whole lot of Off-Roading, and am considering just replacing all 4 springs and shocks with new ones, but have never seen anything that talks about this.

I have decided to see if it would be cheaper to replace with stock springs compared to Rusty's 4" 4 Spring/4 Shocks lift.

Thanks in advance...

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: Sitting Bull ]
    <b>Byron Yeiser</b><br />\'05 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT<br />http://www.loadedcamera.com/2002Dodge.jpg<br /><br /> <a href=\"mailto[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>
  • RustyJeep
    304 AMC
    • Apr 09, 2000

JC whitney, and also Espo have new oem springs. www.jcwhitney.com www.espo.com
    -Rustyjeep-
    aka Ben Mitchell
    '73 J4000 3/4 ton -nothing stock-

Comment

• Joker's '88 GW
      232 I6
      • Jun 06, 2000

After checking out the cost of replacement OEM springs and all hardware: New bushings and spring bolts and U-bolts along with a new set of Pro-Comp shocks, it would come out more expensive than Rusty's 4" lift kit.

When I am able to do this, I will be actually getting the kit from Rusty's. I'm looking at getting a total of about 5-6" from where it sets now because of sagging. That will require the addition of 31x10.5 Tires to actually look correct.

Now, to just put this past the wife!

Thanks for the info...
      <b>Byron Yeiser</b><br />\'05 Dodge RAM 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 SLT<br />http://www.loadedcamera.com/2002Dodge.jpg<br /><br /> <a href=\"mailto[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>

Comment

Working...
      X