• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allthetoyz
    232 I6
    • Jan 08, 2006

SW or Middle FLORIDA meet and greet

I would like to see if there is interest in a SW or middle Florida Meet and Greet...I am in the Ft Myers area and looking to see if there is a need or want for a day for us Sunshine state boys to show off out truck's..Let me know (block party here is next weekend 9/16, en mpty lot and plenty of fresh water)
    Msd ignition, Edelbrock intake / carb, Thorley exhaust and NO wood..
  • GrayGhost
    232 I6
    • Feb 11, 2006

I would be there as long as I didn't have to work. May want to put this in general, I don't think everbody thinks to look in here!
    1968 Wagoneer<br />1979 Cherokee Chief<br />1988 Grand Wagoneer<br />1988 Grand Wagoneer<br />1986 Grand Wagoneer

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

There was some talk of getting together a run near Ocala at the National Forest, I think. The chances of me getting down this fall are not good.

Maybe Christmas, but that will most likely be a short visit as well.But if it can happen to get some people together then I'll just have to bring Mom(Daytona Beach) along for a spin. She really wanted to go to Ouray with me, Thank God she didn't. She would be pushing up daisies right now from that fiasco. It cost me all my vacation to get back from out west .
      Tom Gibson
      1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
      1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
      1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
      2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• fulsizjeep
        Señor Jackhead
        • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by HOOT
        It cost me all my vacation to get back from out west .
        <hijack>But you stood on top of the world while you were here! </hijack>
        Flint
        Ran when parked.
        http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
        88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
        76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
        http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• GrayGhost
          232 I6
          • Feb 11, 2006

With all the people in Fla this is all the response this can kick up?
          1968 Wagoneer<br />1979 Cherokee Chief<br />1988 Grand Wagoneer<br />1988 Grand Wagoneer<br />1986 Grand Wagoneer

Comment

• Amc71601
            350 Buick
            • Dec 26, 2003

I'd be up for an Ocala national forest meet and greet.

Comment

• GrayGhost
              232 I6
              • Feb 11, 2006

There or any where in the center of the state I'm not familer with Ocala but I'd head that way for a day. We could look at just outside Brooksville or over by Orlando even. Any other places folks can come up with is good for me, always want to check out new places!

Comment

• allthetoyz
                232 I6
                • Jan 08, 2006

hope

I was hoping that this would creat a little more interest...Grey Ghost, Orlando is fine with me, give me a little info on a room and let's go
                Msd ignition, Edelbrock intake / carb, Thorley exhaust and NO wood..

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                  Señor Jackhead
                  • Aug 21, 2002

I had trouble finding FSJers to play with when I lived in Sarasota. I worked in Tampa and joined the Suncoast Flatlanders and had fun on some rides with them to Everglades and Richloam. You might want to look into a local club that may have other FSJ members involved.

Good Luck!
                  Flint
                  Ran when parked.
                  88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods

Comment

• GrayGhost
                    232 I6
                    • Feb 11, 2006

Thanks for the tip Fullsiz. I got in touch with some of them and joined there site as well! There mostly baby jeeps but they go out once a month on a club run, and get together other weekends on unofficial runs I can pick and chose which ones I might want to go on. We'll give it a try anyhow! Thanks again!

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                      Señor Jackhead
                      • Aug 21, 2002

You are welcome! I was overwhelmed the first meeting I went to. Seems like there was over a hundred people there. They are pretty active and have a lot of activities. Good luck with it!
                      Flint
                      Ran when parked.

Comment

• cabz
                        232 I6
                        • Apr 06, 2005

I am up in Ocala , the J2000 is in rehab mode But I wouldn,t mind meeting up and talking FSJ'S

On a side note , does anyone in FL know of any parts to be had for a 71 J2000 ? I need just about everything.

Hijack over
                        Jeep rich, Cash poor.

Comment

• aarondolby
                          230 Tornado
                          • Feb 11, 2008

same truck same problem

Thread, I am in Tampa, and just bought a 71 j-2000, dont know where to start, but having fun with it. If you have learned anything, I sure would appriciate a point in the right direction. Thanks Aaron.

Comment

• jeepN25
                            230 Tornado
                            • Mar 23, 2010

im in pensacola

I'd love to make it, but even Ocala is pretty far (6+ hr drive.... and gas? ) anyway, if you find yourself this way, let me know, and im sure a few of us will wanna hook up.
                            I <3my 's !!
                            1978 Rusty Red (j10) on 37's... 6 inch rusty's lift
                            new in the family:
                            1981 Cherokee Chief... looking fwd to making this the family Jeep!... this means I get to spend some $...

Comment

• CutterN55
                              350 Buick
                              • Mar 09, 2009

^^^

Olin these threads are OLD bud. FSJ get togethers in Florida are you sneaking away from your wife to come drink beer in my garage LOL!
                              ....At least up in the Northern end of the state.

I did see a Brown Wag or NT Cherk the other day at the gas station just off base. Was sitting on 32's or so with stock wheels and a couple inches lift. No wood and had a razor. Don't know who it was though...stopped and gave a wave, but he seemed like he had to go somewhere.
                              ROMANS 12:1-2

Military guys- Check out www.MilitaryJeepers.com

'89 GW deceased
                              Ford 4spd swap Np435/205
                              Lifted/stretched on 36's/4.10 thick gears/spooled rear

'86 CJ-7 Renegade, Restored, original steel.
                              new Built TBI 258/Np435/D300 twin-sticks/Waggy D44's
                              37" Super Swampers and lots of goodies!

Comment

Working...
                              X