Anyone have the Wet Okole leather covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TomJ
    232 I6
    • Jan 24, 2021

Anyone have the Wet Okole leather covers?

Looking for refs/ops on this brand. They claim they make for the GW, but could be just universal low back bucket and bench. Don't want that.

Anyone have these and pics/comments?
    "Jeepjake" on this site 20-years ago, did the first Ouray Invasion (stuck on Imogene pass, wrote a story about it), then subsequent Uninvasion the next year. Been working on Jeeps 50-years, have had a Jeep of one rendition or another all my adult life.
  • MysticRob
    350 Buick
    • Nov 26, 2019

Judging by the site's examples of "grand wagoneer" covers, their example pics and ordering pages aren't even of wagoneers, so I'd be willing to bet they're just simple universal covers. If you're willing to spend upwards of $1k, the Katzkins on BJ's are damn nice, and customizable.
    --Rob--
    1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer / Baltic Blue & Tan

My build thread:
    https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...er-restoration

My Howell TBI Install How-To:
    https://forums.ifsja.org/forum/tire-...rb-e-o-d-452-2

Comment

• TomJ
      232 I6
      • Jan 24, 2021

Originally posted by MysticRob
      Judging by the site's examples of "grand wagoneer" covers, their example pics and ordering pages aren't even of wagoneers, so I'd be willing to bet they're just simple universal covers. If you're willing to spend upwards of $1k, the Katzkins on BJ's are damn nice, and customizable.

Yeah, that was kind of my thoughts too. Just max out another CC for the Katskinz. Install my own lumbar support and seat heaters in those before mounting them.
      "Jeepjake" on this site 20-years ago, did the first Ouray Invasion (stuck on Imogene pass, wrote a story about it), then subsequent Uninvasion the next year. Been working on Jeeps 50-years, have had a Jeep of one rendition or another all my adult life.

Comment

• SOLSAKS
        304 AMC
        • Jul 25, 2016

tom I had wet okole' neoprene/wet suit type covers once
        expensive
        but nice

the quality on those was very good.

dave in NC
        SOLSAKS - dave
        1976 J-10 HONCHO Fleetside
        1982 J-10 Fleetside