• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kreb
    350 Buick
    • Dec 03, 2001

Need Help Finding Odds and Ends?

this is for my rig in the sig.

i am looking for new washer fluid nozzles. the ones the fluid comes out of, they are located in the cowl. i have not looked at the dealer, is this common to find anywhere?

secondly there is a rubber seal/washer that goes to the rear output shaft for the t/c? it is black and the inside has splines to fit over the output shaft. it goes on, then the yoke, washer and finally the nut. the dealer showed nothing that resembled it. i noticed it was worn whe i replaced the seal to the housing now i have a leak. i believe this is the cause. thanks

benjamin
    Kreboneer
    1991 Grand Wagoneer
    360/ 2150
    4" Rusty's lift 32x11.5 BFG KM, 1.5" block rear MSD/TFI, Pioneer sound
    '85 grill, '78 WT wheels
    houston, tx
    [email protected]
    "if you don't have time to do it right, you don't have time to do it twice." - stolen from another board member who's name i can't recall
  • Ristow
    • Jan 20, 2006

if i have a set that aint' plugged,they're yours,i'll look tomorrow.

that rubber washer should be available at a GOOD parts store,it goes on the threaded stud,push it into the hole with a screwdriver,than the washer and nut,you'll want a new one,i may have one,slim,but if i do you can have it too.

i'll let you know on both tomorrow.

[ April 10, 2006, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: Ristow ]
    Originally posted by Hankrod
    Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
    ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Hunter Green 91
      258 I6
      • Oct 12, 2004

If you want new washer nozzles, www.teamgrandwagoneer.com has a kit with the hoses and nozzles. They list it on ebay often.
      My parts book shows the yoke seal as Jeep part no. 83502508 in 1991, but was superceded by part no. 4167735 with msrp $12.60. My parts book shows the rear yoke, then seal, no washer.

[ April 10, 2006, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Hunter Green 91 ]
      1991 Grand Wagoneer
      1967 J-100 Panel Delivery Military

Comment

• kreb
        350 Buick
        • Dec 03, 2001

that was my problem. i went to the dealer for the splined washer and they had nothing listed. only the seal. the service manual does not show it either. i may give it another shot this weekend for the washer at the dealer

Ristow
        let me know what you have going.

thanks
        benjamin
        Kreboneer
        1991 Grand Wagoneer
        360/ 2150
        4" Rusty's lift 32x11.5 BFG KM, 1.5" block rear MSD/TFI, Pioneer sound
        '85 grill, '78 WT wheels
        houston, tx
        [email protected]
        "if you don't have time to do it right, you don't have time to do it twice." - stolen from another board member who's name i can't recall

Comment

• Nick@lockitup
          258 I6
          • Apr 16, 2005

that small seal shouldnt cause a leak.... check with a driveline shop....

Comment

• Ristow
            • Jan 20, 2006

got the nozzles!
            Originally posted by Hankrod
            Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

Working...
            X