• bwright
    232 I6
    • Nov 22, 2002

WOT Middle Tennessee?

Subject says it all...any interest?
  • trickc
    304 AMC
    • Nov 29, 2000

I guess this means you haven't sold the gw and are gonna keep it?
    73 j-4000 "buttercup"-SOA 36's 4 door cab

78 wagoneer choptop-SOA 36's, 6 point cage, blah blah blah

Comment

i'll be there, name the time and place. well, this is providing it's running
      Places to Wheel in the Southeast

Originally posted by Topgun2mo
      I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
      Originally posted by johnny019
      I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.

Comment

• Brown Bear
        304 AMC
        • Apr 09, 2000

What is WOT? Wrench-o-thon?
        NathanielButts
        IFSJA Member #18
        RIP-USS Minnow-The three hour tour is over.
        MacGuyver - 1985 Grand Wagoneer
        TFI, Edel Intake, Holley 80457S (yeah, it's shiney), K8600, K&N, Taylor Wires, Ford HD springs, and way freakin' cooooooool

Comment

• bwright
          232 I6
          • Nov 22, 2002

Originally posted by Brown Bear:
          What is WOT? Wrench-o-thon?
          Yes, that's it.

Trickc - yes, I have decided to keep it...I'm going to SOA w/ aal, maybe a body lift, O.D. green paint, etc. etc.

Comment

• bwright
            232 I6
            • Nov 22, 2002

Originally posted by orangecherokee:
            i'll be there, name the time and place. well, this is providing it's running
            I'm looking for a place now (any suggestions). I'd love to have it here, but I live in a subdivision and I doubt the neighbors would like it very much.

I'd like to keep it in middle TN, to make it more accessible for those in the eastern and middle portions of the state...and it's closer for me, too

Comment

• Brown Bear
              304 AMC
              • Apr 09, 2000

Too bad my jeep isn't even running good enough to get down to TN. Hmmm, TN is mostly downhill from here, think i can roll it?
              NathanielButts
              IFSJA Member #18
              TFI, Edel Intake, Holley 80457S (yeah, it's shiney), K8600, K&N, Taylor Wires, Ford HD springs, and way freakin' cooooooool

Comment

• Don S
                • Feb 06, 2002

Originally posted by bwright:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brown Bear:
                [qb]What is WOT? Wrench-o-thon?
                Yes, that's it.
                QB]</font>[/QUOTE]..
                bwright:
                ... Errrrr....... In the real world of mechanics and factory tech service manuals
                WOT is an acronym for Wide Open Throttle

YAWL CUM

Good Luck and CUL.. Don S..
                Sold our 1976 Wagoneer 406, MC4300, TH400, QT, TruTrac, 2" lift, 31x10.50s, duel Optimas,
                It?s took us over 161 Colorado Mountain Passes, 3 Jeep Jamboree USAs & 2 Ouray Invasions from 1985 to 2010
                ACRONYMS & ABBREVIATIONS HERE

Comment

• flyboy
                  258 I6
                  • Oct 15, 2001

It's not Tennessee, but I can offer a 2400 sq' shop in Huntsville.
                  73 J-4000,360,TH400/D20,springover,Q78 buckshots

Comment

• Zac
                    327 Rambler
                    • Nov 24, 2002

It depends on where/when it is and if you guys want me to come but if its not to far I would love to come. I know you already said in middle TN but if you couldnt find a good place my friend (that helps me with my wag every time I work on it) has a big barn and we have two weldors and air tools and some other good stuff.
                    Thanks
                    Zac
                    82 Wagoneer<br />welded 44 and detroited 14blt<br />np 208<br />rebuilt 360 36/12.50 tsl<br /><br />Thing is man, I don\'t even care.

Comment

this kinda thing would be perfect for right before the Invasion. i think mine will run in the next couple weeks and i'd be glad to help anybody out. knox-vegas sounds good to me but of course i live here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I would think boxing would limit the amount the frame could flex over obstacles which I think IMO would be a bad thing. I would think you would want all the articulation possible.
                      I'm not saying lockers don't improve the performance of your rig, just that they're overrated.

Comment

• jeepguzzi
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Oct 21, 2000

Originally posted by orangecherokee:
                        this kinda thing would be perfect for right before the Invasion. i think mine will run in the next couple weeks and i'd be glad to help anybody out. knox-vegas sounds good to me but of course i live here [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        Actually, if you think about it, it would be ideal to have right AFTER the invasion, also!!
                        79Cherokee Chief<br />4\" BDS Lift<br />Custom Bumper <br />33\"x 11.5\" x 15\" BFG All-Terrains"<br /> T.H. 400 B.W.1339 Quadra Trac <br />Mile marker 16% O.D.part time kit<br />360c.i. Edelbrock pkg.<br />MSD ign. & coil <br/>Bored .030 over<br />Tri-Y headers<br />stainless steel exhaust<br />mustang seats<br />Holley 4bbl

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          304 AMC
                          • Apr 09, 2000

Guzzi, what does it say when you're signature is longer than your posts????? [img]smile.gif[/img]
                          NathanielButts
                          IFSJA Member #18

Comment

• Don S
                            • Feb 06, 2002

Originally posted by jeepguzzi:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by orangecherokee:
                            Actually, if you think about it, it would be ideal to have right AFTER the invasion, also!!</font>[/QUOTE] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                            Sold our 1976 Wagoneer 406, MC4300, TH400, QT, TruTrac, 2" lift, 31x10.50s, duel Optimas,
                            It?s took us over 161 Colorado Mountain Passes, 3 Jeep Jamboree USAs & 2 Ouray Invasions from 1985 to 2010
                            ACRONYMS & ABBREVIATIONS HERE

Comment

whatever works fellers i'm up for just about anything. i just hope i'm not dragged off the mountain like last time, hence the "Tow of Shame" club [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X