• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deckside
    258 I6
    • May 02, 2015

Door Pull Escutcheons

Hi all a few of my leather strap door pulls are missing the wood grain stickers that cover the screw holes for screws connecting the pull to the door. I dont know what they are called much less where to find some. Any pris fellas in the know?
    Last edited by deckside; 07-31-2015, 09:51 AM.
    1980 Wagoneer Limited "Prissyish" Sold
    1972 Wagoneer Butter Scotch Gold restoring
  • men in black
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Jul 08, 2006

Door pull escutcheons
    1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
    Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
    Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
    Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• deckside
      258 I6
      • May 02, 2015

Originally posted by men in black
      Door pull escutcheons
      My main man! Thanks for the info! Now where to source these? Ive used my google foo and have come up empty handed. May have to go DIY with some laminate.
      Last edited by deckside; 07-31-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Tripwire
        AMC 4 OH! 1
        • Jul 30, 2000

get yourself some very very thin tin or plastic and buy a small piece of the woodgrain panel from the vendors that sell it, you simply adhere the woodgrain to the cut tin/plastic and use a dab of Rtv to set them in place
        Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• deckside
          258 I6
          • May 02, 2015

Originally posted by Tripwire
          get yourself some very very thin tin or plastic and buy a small piece of the woodgrain panel from the vendors that sell it, you simply adhere the woodgrain to the cut tin/plastic and use a dab of Rtv to set them in place
          That looks like what I will do thanks for the step by step breakdown.

Comment

• men in black
            AMC 4 OH! 1
            • Jul 08, 2006

If you want to try some wood grain formica, I have some small pieces
            I'll give you.

PM me
            1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
            Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
            Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
            Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

Working...
            X