• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rang-a-stang
    Administrator
    • Oct 31, 2016

Ugly wreck! Yowza! (not a FSJ)

I get alerts from LKQ when certain cars get pulled in. I get alerts for 07-09 Mazda 3's because I am always looking for parts for mine. This one popped up today.

Someone had a bad day...

Last edited by rang-a-stang; 04-22-2019, 10:09 AM.
    Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
    (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
    (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
    79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
    (Cherokee Build Thread)
    11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
    09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
    00 Baby Cherokee
  • miracleed
    232 I6
    • Feb 19, 2019

now that i'm not a kid anymore i sometimes look back and think about how on occasion the only thing that stood in between me and my easy life and a significant time spent in prison, paralyzed or worse was luck.

looks like luck took a day off from that person. i don't think i've seen a wreck like that before. looks like someone got sandwiched between two semis or something.
    '79 Wagoneer Limited

Comment

• JeepsAndGuns
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 18, 2003

Hopefully the person made it out ok.
      I was at my semi local pull-a-part a few years ago and there was a pretty badly wreaked XJ there. The bad part was there was dried blood all over the drivers side interior and bio-hazard stickers all over it (looks like police put them there). It did not seem to bother the people at pull a part as they still put it on the yard, even though I do not think there was a usable part on the thing (was wreaked that bad) on top of the bio-hazard.
      79 Cherokee Chief 401/T18/D20, MPFI fuel injection, hydroboost, otherwise stock.
      Future mods: Caddy 500/NV4500/NP205, HP D60 front D60 smooth botom rear, 5.13 gears, 35x12.50's on H1 beadlock wheels. Warn M12000 winch.
      93 Wrangler 4.6 stroker/AX15/NP231,SYE,CV, OME 2.5 lift, front hub conversion/big brakes, 31X10.50's Warn M10000 winch.

Comment

• 61Hawk
        258 I6
        • Jul 18, 2009

It's always fun pulling parts out of wrecks until you pick up a stocking cap and it's full of hair.

Comment

• Driftwood
          350 Buick
          • Jun 12, 2000

I have been in numerous wrecking yards during my lifetime but there is one wrecking yard memory that I will never forget. It was one of my first wrecking yards I ever shopped. It was in Vancouver WA and it was 1987 ish. As I am walking through this yard with my college room mate, we kept smelling a foul odor. After a half hour or so we realize what it was we kept smelling. It was the stench of death. Apparently, one of the vehicles must have been involved in a fatal crash. I'll never forget it.
          1979 Wagoneer

Comment

Working...
          X