• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Driftwood
    350 Buick
    • Jun 12, 2000

Jeep concepts heading to Moab

Every spring, Jeep fans gather at an event called the Moab Easter Jeep Safari, held in the canyons of Moab, Utah. While Jeep loyalists bring rigs of all shapes, sizes and capabilities, Jeep and Mopar team up to produce some fairly wild concepts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...#ixzz1qDwhuz4U
    1979 Wagoneer
  • Lindel
    Perfesser of Jeepology
    • Jun 15, 2000

Too bad they'll never actually build one of these for customers...
    Jeep Grounds
    RRV Homepage
    Texas Full Size Jeep Association
    1987 Grand Wagoneer
    AMC 360/TF727/NP229
    1999 Wrangler Sport
    4.0L/AX-15/NV231

?Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction? by Ronald Reagan.

Formerly of DFW/Gun Barrel City, TX - eventually to return...

Comment

• aaronsjeep
      232 I6
      • Feb 19, 2009

Here is a link to pics of the Jeeps.

Jeep has released details on six new concepts the company crafted for this year's Easter Jeep Safari, including the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Concept. And while that vehicle boasts a slew of off-road goodies, including tow hooks, aggressive Goodyear Wrangler rubber and a rear light bar, we're more interested in the wicked Mighty FC Concept pictured above.

It will be cool to see these on the trails in Moab. I know it's rumored that Jeep is working on a new Wagoneer as I am sure that everyone on IFSJ as already hear about. It would be cool if the red J12 concept was a preview of what the New Waggy front end could look like...

Recreating a new FSJ would be a tough assignment... styling wise. I am excited to see what they come up with.
      1987 GW 5.3, 4l60e NP241c

1988 GW 5.3, 4l60e, NP229

1990 GW 6.6, 727, NP229

Comment

Working...
      X