• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

TpIGuy

are you around.....

Tried to e-mail you... but got no response from you (i think) at your site.
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck
    63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

btt
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

I sent a data file to him a few days ago and nothing yet. He usually responds immediately, or within a few days at most, hope they aren't where the tornado hit.

Will try him again and see if I can get ahold, if so, I'll LHK someone there is looking for him here.

Comment

• Red's FSJ
        232 I6
        • Mar 14, 2002

I am wondering where he is too...Looking to get his system
        1976 Jeep Wagoneer, 401, 5" lift, 33s, Edelbrock Carb & Manifold
        2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

Past Wagoneers:
        '77 Wagoneer, 360, bone stock
        '88 Grand Wagoneer (4" lift, BF Mud 35", MSD TFI Upgrade, Dual Exhaust w/free flow cat and Flowmaster muffler, SSB all wheel disc brakes)

Comment

• TPIGUY
          232 I6
          • Jul 22, 2000

I'm around, but I am moving again this week and am extremely busy. If I dont answer an email, send it again as it sometimes doesnt come thru or I read it and forget to answer with all the stuff going on around here. Everyone stay the **** away from Columbus, GA. You'll risk jail time if you work on cars in your own yard.
          _________________________<BR>85 Grand Wagoneer<BR>Tuned Port Injection

Comment

• Mike D
            350 Buick
            • Jul 29, 2002

Moving to a different state??
            64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
            50 truck

Addendum:

Comment

• Mike D
              350 Buick
              • Jul 29, 2002

old/new update

Well i have had my TBI stolen right off of the manifold .. guess they didnt want the 1957 283 so ill guess im lucky cause there was more valuable stuff there to steel, like the Rhino grill.

Iv decided to pull the 283 and train and drop it in to the wagooner. For some reason i thougt that the frame's were the same - but alas no - the wagooner is about 1.5' shorter ... so now i need to cut the drive line - again.

The truck has the motor/tranny/case sitting in its bed - soon to be sold on Craigs list i guess.....

Mike D
              64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
              50 truck

Addendum:

Comment

• Mike D
                350 Buick
                • Jul 29, 2002

TPIGUY. .. still doing TPI stuff?
                64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
                50 truck

Addendum:

Comment

• Walt
                  350 Buick
                  • Feb 24, 2003

I've been wondering what happened to the customefis guy.
                  90 G Wag.- New Motor/Trans/TC...Soon to have TBI!: CS-144 Alt; Parallel Flow A/C Condenser; Read this BEFORE you install an HEI ignition module!

Comment

• brielly
                    350 Buick
                    • Dec 30, 2002

My guess is that he's in hiding from all the people he screwed over the years. As you can tell I'm another happy customer.
                    For Sale Custom built reproduction Rhino Grilles http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...24#post1676924PM me for details or email [email protected]

1982 Cherokee Chief 258 6 cyl, AX-15, NP208, mopar mpfi, hydroboost brakes.

1983 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 258 6cyl*SOLD*

Comment

• jaber
                      Dragin Az
                      • Oct 17, 2003

Originally posted by Walt
                      I've been wondering what happened to the customefis guy.
                      Last thing I heard, was that he had health issues and no one he trusted to run it, so he just closed it. I dont think he was prepared for the responce he got for his kits. He got overwhelmed quick. I got lucky and got my system before he got real busy. Mine is still running strong.
                      Jeff

'43 cj2a
                      '51 Willys p/u
                      '51 Willys Parkway Conversion
                      '68 Panel Delivery
                      '74 CJ5
                      '75 J-20 Wrecker
                      '75 J-20 Cummins service bed
                      '77 J-10 p/u
                      '79 Cherokee
                      '88 Grand Wagoneer
                      '98 Grand Cherokee

Comment

• Serious Johnson
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • May 19, 2002

Since we're still on the subject, anyone have a digital copy of the 360 install manual? Lost mine years ago and, since the customefis website is dead, I assume that there are no copyright issues.

S.J.
                        "Carpe Mañana".

'83 Wagoneer
                        360, .030-over, K8600 cam, Crane springs, ported heads, Edelbrock Performer, G.M. TBI, TFI, 3" exhaust,
                        T-18a/208, D44/AMC 20 w/ limited slip in both, 3.73s, 33s, BDS 4" springs, Rancho 9000 shocks, etc., etc.

Comment

• chrism
                          327 Rambler
                          • Apr 07, 2002

I think I have a copy on my computer at home. PM me an address and I will send it out if I find it.
                          1979 Cherokee
                          1979 CJ-7

Comment

• Walt
                            350 Buick
                            • Feb 24, 2003

Originally posted by Serious Johnson
                            Since we're still on the subject, anyone have a digital copy of the 360 install manual? Lost mine years ago and, since the customefis website is dead, I assume that there are no copyright issues.

S.J.
                            I think I've still got one, but I don't have a good password to open it. He protected it with some kind of hokey e-book program so that it's an exe and requires a password to view. If you guys have an unprotected version I' like a copy!
                            90 G Wag.- New Motor/Trans/TC...Soon to have TBI!: CS-144 Alt; Parallel Flow A/C Condenser; Read this BEFORE you install an HEI ignition module!

Comment

• FSJ Guy
                              • Mar 20, 2005

Isn't it just how to install a GM based TBI unit? It shouldn't be all that different.
                              Ethan Brady
                              1987 Grand Wagoneer, slightly longer than stock.

www.bigscaryjeep.com

Don't mess with me. I once killed a living hinge.

Comment

Working...
                              X