• Show
Clear All
  • 78J10honcho
    350 Buick
    • Dec 18, 2005

DIGITAL DASH!!!!

I just ordered my dgital dash from BJ's. A dream come true
    Ben
    78 j10 honcho 360/th400/d20 (sunday driver)...97 F-350 crew-cab 4x4 5-spd PSD (tow rig)
  • J10Mike
    Delightfully Incompetent
    • Jun 04, 2003

Originally posted by 78J10honcho
    I have had mine since July and have yet to install it. One of these days....
    www.j10mike.com
    Former - 1982 J10 Sportside, 360, TFI, 727/208, J20 axles, D44HD/Detroit TruTrac, D60/Detroit Locker, D60 disk brake conversion, 4.10s, 5 inch Superlift, 35x12.5x16.5 BFGs on AR767 Wheels. Procomp Super Seats. MileMarker 9000 on Cliffhanger front bumper. Dozer II rear bumper. Rhino Grill conversion. NP208 floor shifter conversion.

Comment

• billyrb
      BJ's Off-Road
      • Aug 15, 2001

Just wait until you install it, and take a look at it with the dash lit up.....I freakin love mine!
      BJ's Off-Road
      [email protected]
      Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• billyrb
        BJ's Off-Road
        • Aug 15, 2001

Odd, this isn't a vendor comment post.......
        BJ's Off-Road
        [email protected]
        Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• Retro93
          Junk Collector
          • Nov 02, 2001

It is now.
          79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• 78J10honcho
            350 Buick
            • Dec 18, 2005

Originally posted by Retro93
            It is now.
            so I noticed, eventhough I don't know why
            Ben
            78 j10 honcho 360/th400/d20 (sunday driver)...97 F-350 crew-cab 4x4 5-spd PSD (tow rig)

Comment

• Retro93
              Junk Collector
              • Nov 02, 2001

Disscusion of a product offered by a vendor maybe???
              79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• 78J10honcho
                350 Buick
                • Dec 18, 2005

not to be pissy or anything.....but........if everytime a vender is mentioned in a general/off-road/tech/or for sale forum the thread is moved then you would have more threads in the vendor forum than anywhere else, just browse through the other forums as I just did and you will notice multiple mentions of over vendors, and just to point out, I wasn't actually discusing the installation or function of the product itself, merely my excitement about ordering said product.
                so to be clear, when I receive, install, and take pics of my new dash should I list the thread in the vendor forum?
                I understand that threads have been and are started in the wrong forum, but I believe this was not the case this time.
                just my thoughts on the matter, which is sad because it is nowhere close to where/why I started the thread.
                ben
                Ben

Comment

• Tad
                  • Nov 30, 2001

...so to be clear, when I receive, install, and take pics of my new dash should I list the thread in the vendor forum?
                  I understand that threads have been and are started in the wrong forum, but I believe this was not the case this time...
                  ben
                  No worries Ben, but yes, if it's the discussion of a specific vendor item then by all means stick it in the Vendor Discussion area.
                  We are all new to having the Vendor area in place and little by little as the vendor mods come across discussions of specific items they will be moved.
                  It's not a big deal and no foul was assumed/meant or intended by anyone.
                  Thanks,
                  2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                  EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                  Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• Kaiser
                    327 Rambler
                    • Jan 14, 2006

Good on you!
                    Love mine long time!
                    Gee, half the threads in this forum would have to be moved...
                    1965 Kaiser/Jeep Gladiator J300 7600 GVW

Comment

• 78J10honcho
                      350 Buick
                      • Dec 18, 2005

Tad: thanks for the clarification, I know adding new forums can cause a few break-in issues, and will take a little getting used to. Although I will have to confess that I don't completely understand the necessity of the vendor comment forum, considering most threads listed in this forum would be better suited in either the tech or general discussion forum, and granted this is only my point of view, but I am always glad to try something new.

Kaiser: what color lense did you use??
                      Ben

Comment

• Kaiser
                        327 Rambler
                        • Jan 14, 2006

Went with the blues. No glare whatsoever, and SUPER easy to read. What they dont say is that the DD box is a FULL KIT with some additional features that even BJ's didnt know about! (ieut it in reverse and it displays "REVERSE" where the odo is...).
                        I guess I need a photo of it actually on!
                        Last edited by Kaiser; 03-05-2007, 08:23 PM.
                        1965 Kaiser/Jeep Gladiator J300 7600 GVW

Comment

• Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
                          Cherokee Outlaw
                          • Jan 10, 2006

Dats kinda neat
                          -Jonny B.
                          1979 Cherokee Golden Eagle - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
                          7" Alcan springs, BJ's HD shackles - 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains
                          AMC 401 - Pro-Flo 4 EFI
                          NV4500/NWF BB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
                          F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
                          R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
                          1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
                          1979 Wagoneer - Sold
                          1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed

Comment

Working...
                          X