The site is www.rebuilt-jeep-engines.com
Not computer savvy sorry no link. I know this is the age old debated question. the cost is 1248.00 with 150.00 core. Description I cut and paste follows. Sorry its kinda long.
Here it is:
What is the description of Jeep engine long blocks?
All long blocks come with cylinder head(s) attached and valve train installed. Valve covers, timing cover, intake manifold and oil pan are not included.
All long blocks have NEW valves, valve springs, valve keepers, push rods, rocker arms, fulcrums, lifters, camshaft, timing chain (belt), timing gears, valve guides (diamond honed), three angle seats, cam, rod and main bearings, pistons, piston rings, rod bushings (if applicable), gaskets and oil pump.
All cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, crankshafts and connecting rods are cleaned and shot penned and magnafluxed for cracks. All bolt holes are tapped.
Cylinder blocks are bored to each piston and diamond honed to 18RMS finish. All oil galleys are hand brushed with white cleaning brushes and cylinders are hand cleaned with cleaning solution and white towels.
Cylinder heads have each valve guide diamond honed, seats are three angle. After assembly, heads are vacuum checked for valve seating.
Crankshafts are ground and polished to 12RMS. Each oil galley is hand brushed with a white cleaning brush.
All connecting rods are honed.
ALL OUR REMANUFACTURED LONG BLOCKS MEET OR EXCEED ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
What are the Jeep engine specifications?
Jeep Engines remanufactured by our remanufacturing line meet or exceed O.E.M. specifications.
- New Manley valves
- New Elgin valve springs and keepers
- New Badger pistons
- New Hastings molly rings
- New Dynagear timing gears and Durabond cam bearings
- New Dynagear timing gears and chain
- New Elgin lifters, push rods, rockers, balls and nuts
- New Dynagear oil pump
- New FelPro gaskets
- Cylinder heads are pressure checked
- Diamond honed valve guides
- Three angle cut valve seats
- All head surfaces are broached
- Blocks are bored with deck plates, cylinder walls are diamond honed
- Crankshafts are ground and polished for .002 clearance
- Camshafts are ground to O.E.M. specifications, hardened and polished
- Connecting rods are sized to .002 clearance