• Show
Clear All
  • GI-John
    258 I6
    • Apr 11, 2006

Fitech for me.

I've read the reviews.
    I've considered the competitors.
    For me, its Fitech and the Fuel control center.
    Pinching the pennies and biding my time.
    Wish me luck.
    Review to follow sometime.
    Just Emptying Every Pocket
  • ShagWagon
    350 Buick
    • Apr 10, 2016

Might want to order the FCC first.

Was back ordered like 2+ months with no idea when more would come.

I waited nearly 3 months after they told me it would be just a few weeks.

Fitech also said they were coming out with a more bulletproof FCC for extremes as they said that if you rode your keep on its doors for more than ten minutes you could run out of fuel and would have to level out again to fill up the sump.

This is all after they say first thing on their website that the FCC prevents fuels starvation on steep inclines as a selling point......
    87 GW- Fitech EFI,Fitech FCC,Skyjacker Hydro 4" lift,BFG AT KO2 30",Dynamax muffler,MSD distributor,MSD 6al box,Blaster2 coil,ACCEL 8mm,.045 gap,Edlebrock perf 4bbl intake,Elgin perf cam,HD alum radiator,Powermaster 150alt,Alum HD H2O pump,Serhills tailgate harness,Cowl screen mod,Evil Twin grab handles,Rstep's custom AMC lock knobs

Comment

• Fleg
      232 I6
      • Feb 13, 2014

What swayed you to the FiTech over something like the Holley Sniper?

Comment

• malcoll
        230 Tornado
        • Sep 07, 2014

I chose the FITech.... GoStreet 400HP version. Installed with an in-tank fuel pump, new fuel hoses, finished earlier tonight....seems to be working great. I also have an Edelbrock 4 barrel intake, DUI distributor, stock exhaust, RV Cam..... it seems to be running pretty good.... wiring was overall easy, it's still learning right now.....

Comment

Working...
        X