• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BenE
    232 I6
    • Jan 24, 2007

Texas trail run this weekend 4-B FARM

Sorry for the long post. Anyway, there is a run this weekend at a place near De Leon Texas if anyone is interested? This may have been posted here before, but the info is below if not.

this is an event put on by Sunray Engineering of Weatherford.
    They have pictures on there website http://www.sunrayengineering.com/

It will be from March 23rd-25th.
    All the trails are guided by a trail boss.
    If you have a decently built rig you will absolutely enjoy this property and company. It is only about 2-3 hours from the metroplex out on 20w.
    I believe the cost is $75 for the weekend. There is early registration but you can also register when you get there. It is primitive camping with no running water or electricity but I do believe there are a few hotels in town about 20 min. away.

There is something there for everyone and there will be a group with a leader for each class of rig.

4-B FARM 4X4 RUN

Friday,
    March 23, 2007 Early check-in ? 5:30 to 7:30 PM
    Saturday, March 24, 2007
    7:00 AM ? 8:30 AM Check-in
    8:45 AM Drivers? meeting
    9:00 AM Hit the trails!
    5:30 ? 6:00 PM Return to camp
    Sunday, March 25, 2007
    8:15 AM Devotional service for those who wish to attend
    8:45 AM Hit the trails!
    5:30 PM Return to camp
    EXIT PROPERTY BY
    6:30 PM, SUNDAY, March 25, 2007
    DIRECTIONS TO 4-B FARM: Highway 16 runs through De
    Leon to Comanche. On the South side of De Leon, turn off Hwy. 16 on to FM 587; go 11.7 miles on FM 587; then South 2 ½ miles on CR 184.
    RV and tent camping on site (dry camp only).

COST: If you pre-register, the cost is $75 for 2 days; $40 for 1 day. Passengers ride free. Payments may be made by check or money order made payable to WBC Enterprises. No refunds unless cancellation is received 48 hours prior to event. Registration and payment must be received by
    March 21, 2007. In the event a run should have to be cancelled because of inclement weather, we will notify only the ones who are pre-registered.

If you plan to attend, RETURN REGISTRATION FORM AND PAYMENT TO:

WBC Enterprises 254-893-5858
    Gerald Fronk 817-219-4152 ? cell
    6370 Highway 16
    De Leon, TX 76444

REQUIREMENTS FOR EXTREME TRAILS: Minimum of 33? tires, suspension lift, locking differential front and rear. Winch is mandatory.

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES CONSUMED ON THE TRAILS! IF YOU DO, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROPERTY WITH NO REFUND OF MONEY. PLEASE RESPECT THE PROPERTY ? DO NOT LITTER. STAY ON THE TRAILS;
    DO NOT DRIVE ON THE COASTAL AND WHEAT FIELDS!!!!!!

ALL VEHICLES MUST STAY WITH THE ASSIGNED GROUP AND THE TRAIL LEADERS. IF YOU MUST LEAVE TO GO BACK TO
    CAMPFOR ANY REASON, OR TO LEAVE TO GO HOME, NOTIFY YOUR TRAIL LEADER. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO DO ANY OF THE TRAILS OR CLIMBS OUTSIDE OF THEIR GROUP AND AWAY FROM THE TRAIL LEADERS!!!!!

For a donation, meals are available on Saturday morning, Saturday night, and Sunday morning. You are on your own for lunches on Saturday and Sunday.

De Leon ? De Leon Motor Inn ? 254-893-2037
    Comanche ? Comanche Motor Inn ? 325-356-5267 -- Country Comfort Motor Inn ? 325-356-2543
    Comanche ? American Motel ? 325-356-2508
    Dublin ? Comfort Inn ? 254-445-2138 -- Dublin?s Shamrock Inn ? 254-445-3334

**At most of the 4B Farm runs, 4X4offroadphotos takes pictures. If interested, these pictures may be seen and purchased at www.4X4offroadphotos.com.

RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT

In exchange for being allowed to participate in the 4X4 run being staged by the organizers of the event on March 23, 24, & 25, 2007, on Glen Bingham?s property, the undersigned participant agrees and covenants as follows:

That he/she is familiar with and experienced in 4X4 run events and is aware that engaging in such events involves a risk of serious injury or death to myself and other persons and damage to or destruction of property;

That he/she is willing to undertake those risks freely and without regard to any claim which he/she might or could assert against the organizers of this event and/or the owners of the real property upon which the event is to be held;

That he/she freely and voluntarily waives and releases any such claim for any and all loss, cost, damage or expense which might be asserted by me or on my behalf on account of any accident or other occurrence during said run or on or about any premises, causing injury to myself or to my property;

That he/she agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event and/of the owners of the real property upon which the event is staged for any injuries suffered by any other person who occupies my vehicle and/or accompanies me during this run;

That he/she agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the organizers of this event and/or the owners of the real property upon which the event is staged for any injuries suffered by any other person wherever situated resulting from my own negligence or actions during this run.

In signing this release, each of the undersigned hereby acknowledges and represents the following:

1. That he/she has read the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
    2. That he/she shall at all times, while riding in a vehicle participating in this event, wear his or her respective seat and shoulder belts.
    3. That the owner/driver certifies that he/she has inspected this vehicle and same is in good mechanical condition, and the vehicle is insured by liability insurance.
    4. That the owner/driver has informed himself/herself about the event and trail involved in the event, either by prior participation or by investigation into the event and trail.
    5. That the owner/driver agrees all riders/participants in his vehicle have signed this Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement, to include minors? guardians or parents having signed this Release of Liability and Indemnification Agreement.

WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY ALL PARTICIPANTS
    (For a participant under the age of 18 years of age, both parents, the parent with legal custody, or the minor?s legal guardian must sign this release form and write the word ?minor? and age next to the minor?s name.)

SELECT TRAIL TYPE: _______MODERATE _______EXTREME

VEHICLE VEHICLE TAG NUMBER DRIVER?S LICENSE #/STATE

OWNER/DRIVER SIGNATURE PRINT NAME DATE PHONE #

OWNER?S
    ADDRESSCITYSTATE ZIP

PARTICIPANT?S SIGNATURE PRINT NAME DATE

PARTICIPANT?S SIGNATURE PRINT NAME DATE

You should be able to copy and paste the waiver into word or microsoft and print it off.

You can call

Gerald & Nina Fronk

254-893-5858
    Ben
    1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (rebuilt)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (built)
    1998 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel dually 4x4 (tow rig)
Working...
X