• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • n8sjh
    230 Tornado
    • Jan 24, 2003

leaf spring bushings

I am looking for new leaf spring bushings for my 83 cherokee. Just wondering what companies make them? looking for rubber but preffer poly. Thanks
  • Gregorio
    350 Buick
    • Apr 21, 2000

Try here: ESPO
    \'87 GW \"Big Grin\"<br />They fear freedom. They prefer to be told. They like to be ordered around. They love their chains and kiss their manacles. What men!?<br /> Elissa, in ?And Then There Were None?

Comment

• YAKFSHR
      258 I6
      • Feb 04, 2002

i've got the poly from espo and they were not lubed before install. make sure you do. if i had it to do over again i'd stay with the rubber.
      \'87 Grand Wagoneer Bought 3-02 with 34,432 original miles. New water pump, fan clutch, trans cooler, hoses, thermostat, air rails, carb rebuild, modine 3 row radiator, Car Sound Hi Flow cat, 2 1/2\" Magna Flow Muffler, 2 1/2\" exhaust with chrome tip, MDS6A/TFI Upgrade, Bosch plugs, MSD 8.5MM Super Conductor Wires, Michelin LTX MS 31 x 10.5 x 15\'s, 2\" over ESPO springs (poly bushings). Rancho RS9000x Shocks, fuel pump, rebuilt trans, ac overhaul, new belts, hoses, fuel pump and IT STILL WANTS MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!

Comment

Working...
      X