Clear All
  • Eric S.
    258 I6
    • Jun 02, 2002

First Annual Florida Willys Reunion 1/31/04

January 31, 2004 ? 11 a.m. till whenever
    Trimble Park, Pavillion #1
    Orange County, Fla.

Have a day at the park with some classic Jeeps. This family event will be open to all Willys and Kaiser Jeep enthusiasts whether they own a Jeep or not. All are welcome. This is a free event, however donations to help pay for our space in the park are appreciated.

The display area is for any Pre-AMC (1971 or earlier) Willys and Kaiser Jeeps only. Any model, in any condition. If you have a WW II-Era jeep, early CJ, Pick-up, Wagon/Utility, Forward Control, DJ, Wagoneer, Jeepster, or Commando, we want to see it. Doesn?t matter if it?s a restoration, project in progress, hot rod, extreme offroader, or tetanus farm. It will still be loved and admired. Remember, this is NOT A SHOW. There will be no judging or prizes. Just bring your Jeep, a cooler, and a camera. And be ready to meet some classic Jeep fans.

You are welcome to bring Jeeps or parts for sale or swap. Just set up shop on your tailgate (unless you plan on selling your tailgate, of course)! No flea-market-style vending tables please.

Trimble park is located near Mount Dora, FL, on the northwest side of Orlando. It should be no more than a couple hour?s drive for anyone coming in from Jacksonville to Sarasota.

If you would like to receive email updates about this gathering, or if you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you there!
    Eric Seeger and Mike Adams

ABOUT THE PARK
    Bring your own food, drink, and lawn chairs. Alcohol is not permitted in Trimble Park. The park has grills, picnic tables, fishing pier, camping, and other recreational facilities. (Their rules say no swimming, pets, alcohol, or digging holes). Anyone interested in staying overnight at the campgrounds is encouraged to do so. Just make your own arrangements with the park?s authorities (campsites cost $18 per night, $13 for Orange county residents).

For more information on the park, visit: http://dbap.aroundcentralflorida.com...s/orange.shtml

Directions To Trimble Park from Interstate-4:
    I-4 to Highway 436 West. Follow 436 for about 6 miles then take Highway 441 north. Follow Highway 441 until you see the sign for TRIMBLE PARK. Turn left then proceed 2 miles, then left again into the Park Access road.
    1989 Grand Wagoneer -- FOR SALE
  • Bigums
    350 Buick
    • Jan 09, 2001

Bump...
    Sean
    1970 Wag
    The Green Meanie

Comment

• Driver
      232 I6
      • Nov 15, 2003

If, I can get out of work, I'll be there.
      1977 Cherokee S WT<br />360, TFI, MSD-6A<br />TH 400, part-time Q/T<br />Lift 4\" Leaf 3\" Body<br />35\" Procomp Xterrains

Comment

Working...
      X