• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwood65
    258 I6
    • Jul 17, 2017

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
    And so many neighbors reporting flashlights deep in the woods at night.

Sounds like an opportunity for some fun......

"Night hunting for tweakers" could be a new sport.

Just catch them and tie them to a tree till they're clean.

Or tie them to a tree and stick a lb. of bacon in their pants and let the animals do the rest.

I won't lie and say I never went through a white powder phase in the 80's in Phoenix but I never stole from anyone, or committed any crime

(well other than the obvious use of illegal medications) or hurt anyone.
    I worked and paid for my own stupidity.
    Seems the stuff out there today is a lot worse than the stuff back then.

It's a shame but all you can do is common sense security steps and make it harder for them to screw you over. Of course after you shoot a couple word will get around to steer clear of your property......

.....Or it could just let them know you have guns to steal...

Comment

In WA state if you weren’t prepared before, trying to find reload stuff now sucks.
      Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
        360 AMC
        • Oct 02, 2002

Yes it is all a mess. If you can find anything it is overpriced now. Greed sucks..
        A friend over in Snohomish said AR ammo went from 230 for 1K to over 700 for the same amount. And I hear gun sales has skyrocketed.

I lost all my guns in a boating accident. Every single last one of em. I am a pretty good shot with a wrist rocket sling shot.
        Melford1972 says...
        I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
        -----------------------
        I make wag parts
        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
        1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1968 M715 restomod
        2001 Dodge 3500
        2002 Toyota Tundra
        2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
        Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

I need to find decent replacement hose for my wrist rocket. Old school bow can launch a smoldering road flare into the thick of Heisenbergville as the rocket’s red glare and cooking meth smell in the air and by it’s fading light we see the last tweaking.
          Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• FleetFox
            258 I6
            • Apr 04, 2018

It'sElliot, Tweakers are meth heads, dope fiends, addicts who steal to support their habit. Generally referred to in this way because of their demeanor. twitchy, nervous, short tempered, irrational. I'm being polite here. They'll steal anything not tied down, especially from the backs of trucks. They're looking for stuff that can be bartered for what they need or unloaded quickly for a fraction of what it's worth. These are the kind that will steal copper of a church roof. They're scary because they have nothing to lose. Zombies of sorts, have to be when they don't respond to bullets. Others in the post seem to have it much worse than most places it would seem. The best defense is neighbors who care and look out for one another. Always watching each others backs and speaking up. It's a war of attrition and they don't win, they tend to expire by their own hands sooner than later.

Sorry, don't mean to over simplify. Carry on.

Fleet Fox

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
              360 AMC
              • Oct 02, 2002

The best explanation ever Fleetfox. Thank you for that.
              I keep telling my wife to stop assuming that they think rationally. That they will do behaviors that are the opposite of what you would expect. Justify actions with the most bizarre reasons. She is starting to understand.

The meth coming from Mexico is very pure and very powerful. It shows with some of the published news reports lately.

In Spokane Wa.
              A homeowner recently wounded a meth head who broke into his house and was caught making a sandwich in the kitchen. He said he wanted to do the dishes next. Saying all that while trying to over power the home owner and take his shotgun away. Some crazy stuff there...
              Melford1972 says...
              I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
              -----------------------
              I make wag parts
              1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
              1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
              1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
              1968 M715 restomod
              2001 Dodge 3500
              2002 Toyota Tundra
              2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
              Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

If I can figure out the Internet at my place (I have a fairly tough lady out there watching it) then I’ll get some pics posted. They dumped a burnt ‘90 YJ in my driveway with all VINs missing/ destroyed but one then loaded it with nasty tweaker trash.

People on my FB page have seen some of my struggle. I bought a diesel Forward Control scrap truck in Eastern WA (too expensive or they wouldn’t sell me in Western WA) and I had to take it to Gold Bar City Hall/Police Station where it was signed off on by SnoCo Sheriff after waiting a day and a half. It’s been in the driveway since just before my surgery. They’ve trashed on my place every chance they get since then including a dump truck load of tweaker garbage. Now it’s getting cleaned up!

Comment

Working...
                X