• Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

1978 Cherokee - Tim Boesche

Swampthang 2

Editor Note: This Rig is now owned by Kyle Whitley

Swampthang 1 was hit by a drunk driver at 0100 on a saturday. The insurance company totaled her because of the frame being bent. They also let me keep her.

Swampthang II is a 1978 Cherokee two door. I bought her to replace Swampthang I. She is powered by an AMC 360 V-8. Has an Edelbrock 4bbl intake with an Edelbrock 1405 4bbl carb. Heddman hedders and custom dual exhaust. I have installed a 3 inch body lift and a 4 inch suspension lift. S.T.II runs on 33x12.50-15 Goodyear Wrangler AT's The transfer case is a Quadra trac with a Mile Marker part time conversion kit. Upcoming projects include installing the roof rack I recently finished welding together. Installing a complete set of 4.56:1 gears, and Corbeau bucket seats front and rear complete with 5 point harnesses each(a total of 5 seats). My daughter Angel is quick to remind me that since I promised S.T.1 to her and it is now wrecked that S.T. 2 is hers also. Oh Well, I will get to drive it for a couple years anyway. Friends keep asking me why I bought another Jeep the same year as the one that was wrecked. My answer....."It's a Jeep thing, You wouldn't understand."

[ August 21, 2005, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Dome ]
    83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
Working...
X