Masonite, ABS or Aluminum diamond plate interior panels for Wagoneers and J Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • men in black
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Jul 08, 2006

Pm sent
    1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
    Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
    Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
    Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• morroben
      230 Tornado
      • Mar 20, 2015

I'm interested in a headliner for my '69 Wagoneer. Mine was completely gone when I bought it so I don't have anything to even start with.

Comment

• men in black
        AMC 4 OH! 1
        • Jul 08, 2006

I've put the headliner project on hold because of shipping cost and
        tooo many projects.
        Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
        Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
        Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• XJ2CJ
          232 I6
          • May 27, 2015

Originally posted by men in black
          I've put the headliner project on hold because of shipping cost and
          tooo many projects.

Ok. When you are back in the headliner business I would like one for my 67 gladiator.
          1967 Gladiator J2000, 4x4, 351W, T19, D44/F8.8

Comment

• Mike D
            350 Buick
            • Jul 29, 2002

What lights go into the pie-pan cutouts ? .. i didnt see it listed in the first 2 pages ...
            64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
            50 truck
            63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
            And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

• men in black
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by XJ2CJ
              Ok. When you are back in the headliner business I would like one for my 67 gladiator.
              I put the Wagoneer headliner on hold I still make the three piece headliner.

Pm sent.

Comment

• men in black
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by Mike D
                What lights go into the pie-pan cutouts ? .. i didnt see it listed in the first 2 pages ...
                The made the inside hole 4 1/2" but I can make any size you want.

Comment

• red mistress
                  304 AMC
                  • Sep 13, 2007

Got my ABS door panels, they are nice

Good trade.
                  67 Gladiator 15K J3000 AMC 327, PTO, 35" BFG's
                  69 Jeepster 8701 convertible
                  80 Honcho Sportside
                  82 CJ-8 75K org SR decals
                  82 Cheroeke Laredo 24K
                  83 CJ-8 50K 401, ARB60's, F&R Winch, 38"
                  84 CJ-7 38K Garnet Int., Jeep 8274 winch
                  84 CJ-8 mud Scrambler
                  87 J 20 36K smooth alum camper & boat rack.

Comment

• rockosocko
                    232 I6
                    • Jun 20, 2014

are these 'dead-on' in size or just under incase you cover with material?

Looking for a set of black ABS door panels (81 Cherokee and the rest of side panels with NO speaker cut-outs.
                    I'm doing custom ones.

Shipping to 38654
                    Thanks for your time.

Errol

Comment

• men in black
                      AMC 4 OH! 1
                      • Jul 08, 2006

PM sent

These panels are dead on of originals and can be cover.

Here's a build thread go to post #152

Here we go again.. after much searching, have finally picked up a project wide track. 1977 Chero with 63,000 miles. BJ's lift with 33" MT/Rs Original 401 with a Holly carb and Doug Thorley headers [Runs great] Turbo 400, D 44s of course.. with 3.54 ratios Quadra Trac. Suspect it has a Mile Marker kit in it as it has

Comment

• Old Ironsides
                        258 I6
                        • Jul 06, 2014

I'd like a pair of ABS kick panels for my '75 J-10.
                        Grant

Old Ironsides: '76 J-10, 401 (1406/2131/DUI/RV Cam), TH400, Part Time, 3" lift, 33s, 346K Miles
                        Ironsides: '75 J-10, 360 (1406/2131/MSD), TH400 QT, 6" lift, 33s, 110K Miles
                        '77 Cherokee Chief, 401/Th400, QT, 4" lift... Totalled
                        '79 Wagoneer, 360, TH400, QT

Comment

• men in black
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Jul 08, 2006

Pm sent

Comment

• delta 18
                            232 I6
                            • Aug 11, 2015

cargo panels

interested in cargo panels for '87 wagoneer
                            ship to 75023
                            Mike
                            '87 grandwagoneer,

MSD 6A
                            229 727 dana 44 axles

Comment

• Ghinmi
                              Super Moderator

• Jul 02, 2004

I don't know if this is the right place to put a review, but I got a set of black ABS panels for my Cherokee and they are top notch. Fit is great and the cuts on the edges are clean and good looking. Thanks Eric!
                              Yep, I know my PM box is full. Email me instead.

1983 Cherokee WT - IFS, trailing arm rear, full cage, Hemi, 6 speed, turbocharged - Autocross project
                              http://ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=127321

Comment

• men in black
                                AMC 4 OH! 1
                                • Jul 08, 2006

Ghinmi

Thanks for the feed back

Comment

Working...
                                X