X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billyrb
    BJ's Off-Road
    • Aug 15, 2001

GA & AL: July Doug's Run & WHEELING: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY July 12th, 9am-ish

July Doug's Run & WHEELING: SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY July 12th, 9am-ish The next Doug's Run Meet-N-Greet will be SUNDAY, July 12th at Doug's Place in Emerson, GA. I should be there around 9am. We're going to gather and then head out wheeling to Morris Mountain in AL. I think Doug's opens at 10am on sunday, so it'll be more of a rendezvous place than a breakfast this time.

Directions from I-75: take exit 283, and at the bottom of the ramp head west. You'll go about 1/2 mile or so, and Doug's is a red barn-type building on your left, with a gravel parking lot just past it. Address is 696 Highway 293, Emerson, GA 30137. We typically park against the timber wall on the far side of the gravel lot.

Details: Nothing fancy, just a few folks getting together to shoot the breeze, and then head to Morris Mountain for some wheeling. I?ll be there around 9am (maybe a hair earlier), but there are no set times, people can come & go as they please as this is VERY informal.

Who can attend: this is an open gathering, members / non-members, those with FSJ's, those without, etc. Anyone can come up and is encouraged to join in. Bring your significant other, your kids, anyone with an interest in Jeeps.

Questions: if you have any questions, feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]
    BJ's Off-Road
    [email protected]
    Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts
  • GAchoptop
    232 I6
    • Jan 30, 2006

I'm there!! looking forward to it.
    84' Choptop Wag- gone
    77' CJ-7 rebuilt
    Doug Kolbenschlag

Comment

• JeepsAndGuns
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 18, 2003

Darn, already have other plans. Have fun everyone.
      79 Cherokee Chief 401/T18/D20, MPFI fuel injection, hydroboost, otherwise stock.
      Future mods: Caddy 500/NV4500/NP205, HP D60 front D60 smooth botom rear, 5.13 gears, 35x12.50's on H1 beadlock wheels. Warn M12000 winch.
      93 Wrangler 4.6 stroker/AX15/NP231,SYE,CV, OME 2.5 lift, front hub conversion/big brakes, 31X10.50's Warn M10000 winch.

Comment

• billyrb
        BJ's Off-Road
        • Aug 15, 2001

Shame we'll miss you on this run. We're going to start having more of these a little more often come the end of summer and into fall.
        BJ's Off-Road
        [email protected]
        Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

Working...
        X