• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7th Annual 'Pick-up the Burn'

Copied from Piston's Wild

7th ANNUAL PICK-UP THE BURN - MAINTAINING A TRADITION OF STEWARDSHIP
    - YACOLT BURN WORK PARTY -
    September 26, 2009

Meet at the "Big Mama" Gravel Pit (just North of Four-Corners & South of the Larch Corrections Center) on Saturday from 8:00am - 9:00am to sign up, choose your task and get any supplies you may need.

To start the day off right -- Woody's 4x4 will be providing "Krispy Kreme" donuts for your breakfast.

After a long hard days work of cleaning up the forest please join us from 2:00pm - 4:00pm back at the Big Mama Gravel Pit whereThe Pacific Northwest 4-Wheel Drive Association will be providing an appreciation lunch for all volunteers.

Contract Nick Cronquist (DNR) at (360) 575-5016 if you have any general questions about this event.

Please contact Crystal Crowder (Piston's Wild) at (360) 606-1648 if you have any questions about the 4x4 community's participation in this event.

Please feel free to download and print additional flyers to assist with the promotion of this event.
    79 Cherokee Chief "Kronk" - TBI350/SM465/NP205
    99 Dodge 2500 4x4 - Cummins 24v
    07 Mazdaspeed3 GT - Big turbo, 340whp
  • dajeeps
    327 Rambler
    • Jul 19, 2008

cleaning up after a bunch of citits.basicly kids parting and trashing the place.at least they can't go up to canyon creek (northern part of the yacolt brun) and trash that.besides the police or rangers are busting them up their and if you go past the wash out or even caught up their they give you a 1500 dollar fine and inpound the vehicle.

i wonder if the foretsry service is doing sunset falls the same day

thanks All i'll check it out.
    82 wagoneer dd
    73 j4000 crewcab project

Comment

]PICK UP THE BURN - LOCATION CHANGE

The Pick Up the Burn event will now be staged out of the LOOK HERE Jones Creek Trailhead instead of the Big Mama Gravel Pit.

I deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may cause - the reason for the change was unforseeable and the Jones Creek Trailhead is the only other location in the forest that can handle an event of this magnitude.

My huge favor of the day is to those of you who do such a phenomenal job of spreading the word to other forums to please re-distribute this communication calling out the new location.

Following and attached, please find the revised flyer. Or you can go back up to my original post (which I have updated) and copy & paste again to your respective locations. Please try to erase ANY and ALL mention of the events original location.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this request - I will make every effort to ensure that this doesn't happen again...

Crystal

Comment

• dajeeps
        327 Rambler
        • Jul 19, 2008

all are you comming to this?
        82 wagoneer dd
        73 j4000 crewcab project

Comment

i would, but she'd get pissed if i pushed off the wedding.

Al

Comment

Working...
          X