X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mwood65
    258 I6
    • Jul 17, 2017

Virus danger and or no danger issues aside......

The Government sure has everyone trained already to:

Stay home and isolated,
    Not care that they just borrowed another 2-3 Trillion dollars,
    People adjusted to bare store shelves quickly,
    You don't need to work, we'll extend unemployment and send stimulus checks,
    Fear other people
    Don't worry, new procedures will strip some more of your freedoms,

I guess next they will come up with a miracle cure and to be able to track who got it and who don't they will maybe chip people.
    Then if you don't have the chip you won't be able to buy, sell or trade.

Sounds familiar, read something like this once...

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

Originally posted by mwood65

Sounds familiar, read something like this once...

post # 32 and 35?
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• babywag
        out of order
        • Jun 08, 2005

They handed out 25 citations to folks @beach watching sunset or enjoying a family picnic out here in Encinitas a few days ago.
        TOTAL BS!

A sheriff made a statement in riverside county may start handing out $1000 fines for not wearing a mask in public!?

This kinda crap is just crazy. I see lawsuits coming?
        Tony
        88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• rang-a-stang
          Administrator
          • Oct 31, 2016

Sooooo dumb. Soo soooooo dumb. Leave it to Kommiefornia to lead the charge in this.
          Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
          (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
          (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
          79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
          (Cherokee Build Thread)
          11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
          09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
          00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• babywag
            out of order
            • Jun 08, 2005

I believe TX was the first area...?

Pretty sure it'll be a requirement for all "essential" places everywhere very soon?? Meaning if you head to a grocery store etc. probably deny you entry without one???

It is here in SD county now, anybody that works in an "essential" place is required to wear one. Some places are turning people away if they don't have one on.
            Tony
            88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
              360 AMC
              • Oct 02, 2002

Have you ever heard of a non essential business? No because there is no such thing. Every business is supporting somebody or something. Some strange things are taking place.

Yesterday the wife and I drove up to Priest Lake to see if the snow had melted from the boat ramp. We would like to get our old boat out soon. There was a barricade blocking the road to the ramp and 4 signs stating there would be a 5 thousand dollar fine for using the lake and or boat ramp and that included even walking to it. . That it was to great a risk for the covid 19 virus spreading. One of the signs listed 3 dozen camp grounds that were also closed. Every one in the area all the way to the Canadian border.
              Apparently the fish must have it also. Darn fish are not practicing aquatic distancing!! The nerve.. Just sitting there, gills a flapping away like nothing is wrong.
              Melford1972 says...
              I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
              -----------------------
              I make wag parts
              1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
              1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
              1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
              1968 M715 restomod
              2001 Dodge 3500
              2002 Toyota Tundra
              2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
              Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• Ristow
                • Jan 20, 2006

Kennedy art center. Can you get more non essential than that? Yet they got what...25 million? AND laid everyone off?

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• mwood65
                  258 I6
                  • Jul 17, 2017

Originally posted by Ristow
                  post # 32 and 35?

No. I was referring to the mark......The bible.

It predates your post a little whether one believes or not.

Comment

• mwood65
                    258 I6
                    • Jul 17, 2017

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
                    Apparently the fish must have it also. Darn fish are not practicing aquatic distancing!! The nerve.. Just sitting there, gills a flapping away like nothing is wrong.

Yeah, I heard they're all still in their schools.......

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                      360 AMC
                      • Oct 02, 2002

Now that was a good one!!
                      Melford1972 says...
                      I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
                      -----------------------
                      I make wag parts
                      1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                      1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
                      1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
                      1968 M715 restomod
                      2001 Dodge 3500
                      2002 Toyota Tundra
                      2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
                      Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• rang-a-stang
                        Administrator
                        • Oct 31, 2016

Originally posted by mwood65
                        Yeah, I heard they're all still in their schools.......
                        Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
                        (Cherokee Build Thread)
                        00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• Ristow
                          • Jan 20, 2006

The United States stopped aid to the WHO for up to 90 days, the latest Trump administration move in its war on multilateralism amid the coronavirus outbreak.

GOOD! how many people are dead because of how China handled this?

but the director of WHO can't praise them enough! im sure the fact that China is propping his country up has nothing to do with his glowing reviews.

Comment

• Ristow
                            • Jan 20, 2006

lol! this is news?

Intensive care doctor Julie John shares emotional message to her kids just in case she died. Dr.John is getting better, but will be under quarantine for another 7-14 days.

hold the tears. she's fine. altho i think the whole thing is made up. i havent seen acting like that since drew barrymore. that fake crying is spot on!!!

the news sanctioned fear mongering continues!!
                            Last edited by Ristow; 04-19-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• Ristow
                              • Jan 20, 2006

Comment

• rang-a-stang
                                Administrator
                                • Oct 31, 2016

That CNN Video was painful to watch. She needs to put her big girl pants and grow up. We live in a world where our kids are going to see scary things. Seeing your mom being taken care of shows them she is human, we have people that can help us, and we are mortal. SMH.

I have now read 2 studies (one on each coast) that show this virus is WAAAAaaaayyy more prevalent than we thought, which makes it wWWWWwwaaaaayyyyy less deadly. Here is and article on one of them. I can't find the other.

If mortality rate is the number of people that died from the virus divided by the number of people contracted the virus, then the number is getting teeny tiny at this point. We generally "know" the number of deaths is about 25K and at point the number of "confirmed cases" is totally irrelevant because it is completely slaved to the number of tests we have administered. Also, since we are only testing people we "think" have it, all those that had/have it and don't know it are not testing and completely skew the actual number of cases. I think these antibody tests are a more accurate way of testing how many people have/had it. If we are finding 30% of the population has/had it, that makes the mortality rate 25k/97,500,000 (30% of the population) or .00026. If you multiply that ratio forward (.00026) times the number of people in our country (325 Million), you get 85k deaths total if EVERYONE gets it which is more than 3 times the current death toll which means at this point, the chances of dyeing are even lower.

It's funny that most people read these studies and take it as "Oh my goodness! We need to stay hunkered down!!" (that's also how MSM is interpreting them). I read the articles about the studies and think, whelp, probably 1/4-1/2 of our 325 Million people population have had this and we have only had 25k deaths? You are more likely to die in a car wreck, suicide, Influenza/pneumonia (55k people died in 2017 from the flu, we are not even half way there yet), cancer, diabetes, etc. Is this worth absolutely destroying the economy and most of our savings/lives?

If the vast majority of people are getting it and do not even know it, does that mean we need to hunker down, or does that mean usually you don't even know you have/had it and it's not nearly as deadly as MSM is making it out to be? I get that it is stupid crazy contagious, but for those of us that work and pay taxes we need to get back to work or this county will fall apart. For those that are compromised or could not deal with a gnarly case of pneumonia, stay home, wash your hands, and avoid large groups; you get a pass, we all get it. Just like people going through Chemo, people on dialysis, people waiting for transplants.
                                Last edited by rang-a-stang; 04-19-2020, 12:25 PM.
                                Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
                                (Cherokee Build Thread)
                                00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

Working...
                                X