Anyone in the Virginia area want to meet up this month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gas4blood
    327 Rambler
    • Sep 29, 2009

Anyone in the Virginia area want to meet up this month?

I met a new Wagoneer owner this last weekend that would be interested in meeting some fellow FSJ guys in the area. Is anyone interested in meeting up this month? I figured it would be a good chance to talk about the trip we are wanting to take to the GWNF this spring.
    Currently FSJ-less. For the second time...........
  • sXeMike
    232 I6
    • Sep 21, 2010

I wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere. Could you do something in the Richmond area? As far as I remember there are a few guys there.

I'm free this weekend and next.

Comment

• gas4blood
      327 Rambler
      • Sep 29, 2009

I would be available next weekend. I am willing to consider Richmond if there are enough people from that way.

Comment

• sXeMike
        232 I6
        • Sep 21, 2010

I guess there aren't too many running FSJs around.

Comment

• gas4blood
          327 Rambler
          • Sep 29, 2009

Haha I guess not. We had like 6 or 7 people interested the first time I threw this out there, but I guess they all sold thier FSJ's since then.

Comment

• Waggy78
            230 Tornado
            • Oct 27, 2008

Hey fellas - I may be interested in meeting up and would also be interested in picking your brain on any local body shops that you may use. I'm in the Richmond area.

Thanks

Comment

• chris_N_NC
              232 I6
              • Feb 16, 2008

I'm currently deployed and I don't expect to be back in the area until the end of March but I'm interested in the trip to GWNF!! My normal "stomping" grounds are the Outer Banks of NC but I grew up around Richmond, VA and know the area well.
              I did a trip last year to Shoecreek/crabtree falls area and had a blast. Standing by for further info so I can make my plans early.....

,Chris
              1987 Grand Wagoneer w/401 (.030 over) summit 8600, performer intake w/ a Holley, Mallory 85 HEI. TF727(lock-up)/229 with 3.73's. 33X12.50 Duratracs on 15" rims. 3"BL + 3" Rough Country springs. ,Chris

Comment

• gas4blood
                327 Rambler
                • Sep 29, 2009

Originally posted by Waggy78
                Hey fellas - I may be interested in meeting up and would also be interested in picking your brain on any local body shops that you may use. I'm in the Richmond area.

Thanks
                We may end up meeting up in Feb. We will post an announcement on here. We would love to get everyone together again for some brain picking!

Comment

• gas4blood
                  327 Rambler
                  • Sep 29, 2009

Originally posted by chris_N_NC
                  I'm currently deployed and I don't expect to be back in the area until the end of March but I'm interested in the trip to GWNF!! My normal "stomping" grounds are the Outer Banks of NC but I grew up around Richmond, VA and know the area well.
                  I did a trip last year to Shoecreek/crabtree falls area and had a blast. Standing by for further info so I can make my plans early.....

,Chris
                  I am working on getting this organized still. I could use your input as I am not a local and have no clue what is out there! I cant wait for this trip either.

Comment

• 79 wagoneer
                    232 I6
                    • Aug 16, 2010

im still in provided i can work in to my schedule. It would have to be in or around Richmond though, im still not too sure about taking my wagoneer on long distance drives
                    1979 Wagoneer : Rustys Offroad 6" lift, 35" BFG AT's
                    1995 XJ Cherokee: sold
                    2002 TJ Wrangler: Rough Country 2.5" lift, 32" BFG AT's, Daily Driver

Comment

• sXeMike
                      232 I6
                      • Sep 21, 2010

My band is playing in Richmond at Emilio's tomorrow night. If anyone wants to meet up before, I could load everything into the Jeep.

Comment

• RVAWagon
                        232 I6
                        • Sep 01, 2015

So I see this is pretty dead... but I've just joined and bought my 87 GW last weekend. So another JSJ in RVA
                        1987 Grand Wagoneer Stock
                        The original owner kept it in a garage and barely drove it, I bought it in Sept of '15 with 107K miles on the clock... so many of the parts that I pull off are still AMC originals.

Gone But Not Forgotten:
                        1993 Jeep XJ Cherokee
                        2000 Jeep TJ Wrangler

Comment

Working...
                        X