X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tad
    • Nov 30, 2001

Land Use Section

I may not have got this right and will adjust as needed.
    This section should be setup so that you can start a thread but it will not become active until a SuperMod or Admin reviews and approves it.

I'm in school all day so if anything goes quirky just post it here and I'll review it when I get home.
    TIA
    Tad
    2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
    EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
    Self Inflicted Flesh Wound
  • mattmopar440
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • May 17, 2007

question ?

just reveiwing the new index and I was wondering can we post common offroading place in here. I live in northwestern IL and I only knew one place to offroad tell I started talking around to other folks and found other offroad sites near by. Thought I run this past you thanks for you time

Matt
    87' Grand Wagoneer
    401/727/229, Currently:RUNNING
    84 J10/20 hybrid 258/727/208 Daily Driver
    80' J10 4BT/AX-15/208
    74' J10 Go Grabber Green Sold
    Originally posted by Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
    Inferior Chevy

Comment

• Tad
      • Nov 30, 2001

Matt,
      I prefer this area remain available for issues reguarding the potential closure or restrictions to OHV areas, or actions that need to take place like rally support for the above.

But hang on, there are other changes coming that might fit your idea quite well.
      2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
      Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

Working...
      X