• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EasTXJEEPER
    232 I6
    • Jul 30, 2012

83 Cherokee Laredo Pinstripes

I need a few fresh ideas for pinstriping my repainted 83 Laredo. I went back with the original Copper Brown Metalic using Nason Base Clear mixed to the code on the firewall. The original pinstripe colors were Orange and a hard to describe Grape/Plum shade of Burple. They did nothing for me to get excited about trying to match them.
    I love the Copper Brown overall and can't seem to come up with a stripe color combination other than maybe Black and something else.
    As mentioned in another post-"Laredo pinstriping is rather complex"
  • joe
    • Apr 28, 2000

Got any pinstripers in your area? A Pro should have an eye for what goes with what but color is pretty subjective, If'n were my copper colored body I'd go with gold or yellow accent stripes. Rather than buying stick on tape get an estimate what a pro charges. Paint is much more durable and doesn't look like tape. If you're just looking at linear accent lines and not intricate designs it shouldn't be too expensive. A good striper can lay down a long line faster than laying tape. If you're going to DIY, any shop that lays tape will have a catalog of available colors.
    joe
    "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

Working...
    X