• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenga77
    232 I6
    • Sep 16, 2014

J20 Rim ID

Looking for some help identifying the rims on my truck. The four of them were on it when I bought it, but I'm looking to get a fifth for a spare tire and want it to match if possible. Also they're a perfect fit and I like the look so I'd like to match any new ones up.

I have J20 axles, so they're an 8 on 6.5" pattern with 9/16" studs, the centre hole is the correct size for the axles. They're a 16x7" rim, and solid, not a split rim. I'm not sure the offset / backspacing. They're steel with a chrome trim ring on the outside. Don't look like they ever would have had hubcaps or centre caps.

Anyone have an idea what these are off of so I can get started looking for another one? I have no idea if they're original or off a Chevy or something. I've searched around but can't find an exact match.

--------------------
    77 J10 - 360, T18, Dana 20, J20 Axles
  • wiley-moeracing
    350 Buick
    • Feb 15, 2010

there should be some stamping on the rear side of the wheel with some I.D. numbers you can use for help. need to clean off with a wire wheel to find them. they look like later model chevy rims.

Comment

• Jenga77
      232 I6
      • Sep 16, 2014

Okay, I'll see if I can find anything stamped into them, thanks.
      --------------------
      77 J10 - 360, T18, Dana 20, J20 Axles

Comment

Working...
      X