• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

1978 Cherokee Chief - Alan Taylor

This is Big Blue (so named by my son and it stuck). It's a 78 Cherokee Chief WT that I have lovingly modified over time. Currently it has a warmed 360 with an Edelbrock Performer Intake and carb, numerous electric and wire upgrade goodies, 3 inch exhaust, TH 400 and QT w/pt kit. Spring over lift, Dana 44's locked in the rear with a flipped shackle, Six States driveshafts with long slip yokes, air compressor, and 35x12.50 Mud Terrrains. It has a Rhino grill in it with off road lights mounted in the holes next to the grill, a Cobra model 25 CB, Magellan gps, cell phone and a piece of junk stereo. I also carry a full set of belts, misc. hoses and clamps, fluids, tools, wipers, wire, rope, first aid kit, water, tow strap, ect.

Future upgrades include Dana 60's with a Detroit in back and an ARB up front, 4.56 gears, custom bumpers with a winch in front and a swing away tire carrier in back, a full roof rack, 36" Swampers and 3 more inches of lift. Also in the works are a few custom tweaks to get even more articulation. This Jeep has been all over, and though it has seen some extremely brutal use, it has always managed to get me back home. It is also my daily driver. See you on the trails.

Alan Taylor
    Cedar Hills, UT
    [email protected]

83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
Working...
X