• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dutchboy
    230 Tornado
    • Mar 21, 2006

Team Grand Wagoneer

Hi guys,

I am trying to order some stuff from TGW but they don't answer my E-mails ( 4 of them ) or answer the telephone ; I rang them up just yet ; it should be office hours, or ? ? ? I heard a tape and that was it ...

Are they on vacation or out of bussiness or don't they like customers from abroad or is it my odeur

Thanks for your help !

Regards,

Frank van der Rest
    Wijk en Aalburg, Holland
  • Crist Clapper
    I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
    • Apr 28, 2008

Read this: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=166814
    1990 Grand Wagoneer:
    Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
    Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

• 68glad
      350 Buick
      • Jun 01, 2006

Don't think I'd be ordering from a co. that won't return (4) emails or answer the phone. But that's just me.
      68 gladiator- 455/400/20 r.i.p.
      78 wagoneer- 401, drw60, drw70, 203/205, 38's, oba, obw, hydroboost, dual p/s pump, bla bla bla

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Comment

• Crist Clapper
        I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
        • Apr 28, 2008

I do agree. Unfortunately when they are the only folks that have the part(s) I need... I got no choice.

Originally posted by 68glad
        Don't think I'd be ordering from a co. that won't return (4) emails or answer the phone. But that's just me.
        1990 Grand Wagoneer:
        Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
        Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

Working...
        X