• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Towtruck
    350 Buick
    • Oct 11, 2001

Front drive shaft for 80's J20/V8/T10/208

Like it says.... Thanks
    J10 - Body channel (3 inch drop @ front); dechromed; shaved side parking lights, antenna, and hood trim bar. Ford mirrors, roll pans, side exhaust, 16 inch wheels, custom dash, new interior, Edelbrocked 360, HEI, T18/208 (J20), rear disk brakes, goose neck and bumper hitches.
  • J20 project
    304 AMC
    • Dec 27, 2000

dhaft

New, used, rebuilt...what do you need. I rebuild and create new...what is your poison sir?

J20 project

dba
    BP Drivetrain
    Pahrump, NV 89048

Spicer is my middle name...
    BP Drivetrain...........

Driveshafts for all Jeeps, Constant velocity rebuilds, Replacement, Repair
    775-537-7918

https://www.facebook.com/BPShafts/

Putting this back up. "Someone is gonna have to crawl under the rig"

Comment

• rang-a-stang
      Administrator
      • Oct 31, 2016

J20 project built my front driveshaft and did a great job. I am shipping it back to him today to have it lengthened after lift springs, too. Be confident if you do business with him, it'll be a nice piece.
      Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
      (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
      (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
      79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
      (Cherokee Build Thread)
      11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
      09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
      00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• Towtruck
        350 Buick
        • Oct 11, 2001

Originally posted by J20 project
        New, used, rebuilt...what do you need. I rebuild and create new...what is your poison sir?

J20 project

dba
        BP Drivetrain
        Pahrump, NV 89048

Spicer is my middle name...
        I swapped a J20 T18/NP208 into my J10 many years ago. The parts vendor told me he would put the correct driveshaft on the pallet. When the parts arrived I set the driveshaft aside because I was doing a mild streetrod build with tire stagger. Almost two decades later, I've decided to sell the truck, and interested parties ask if the 4wd is operational. So I pulled out that old driveshaft to check it out. It's way too short...they sent me the wrong one way back then..

I want to include a correct shaft with the sale. There's a used one on one of the Part finder sites...think it's $90, but the photos look nasty with rust. That said, a used one that's functional would be fine.

Recommendations?
        J10 - Body channel (3 inch drop @ front); dechromed; shaved side parking lights, antenna, and hood trim bar. Ford mirrors, roll pans, side exhaust, 16 inch wheels, custom dash, new interior, Edelbrocked 360, HEI, T18/208 (J20), rear disk brakes, goose neck and bumper hitches.

Comment

• J20 project
          304 AMC
          • Dec 27, 2000

Better get the used one...simple for the money and the fact you are selling it.

J20 project
          BP Drivetrain...........

Driveshafts for all Jeeps, Constant velocity rebuilds, Replacement, Repair
          775-537-7918

https://www.facebook.com/BPShafts/

Putting this back up. "Someone is gonna have to crawl under the rig"

Comment

• Towtruck
            350 Buick
            • Oct 11, 2001

....bump

Comment

Working...
            X