• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quakerrd45
    230 Tornado
    • Jun 27, 2022

Bad dealer

Automotive interiors don't back up there products or there promises, Bough a vinyl floor for my J10 and was shipped the wrong floor, Had a bad time getting them to send a RTA number. All they would send was an address which took several emails to get. It cost me 60.00 to return the flood which they refused to return to me. The floor they sent was not for a J10 at all. The contours were way wrong and I mean way wrong. They insisted the factory said it was for a 1979 J10. My J10 don't have pockets on either side of the tunnel and the floor they sent did. But They said they would not ans. any more of my email and they didn't. Bad people to deal with and dishonest foe sure. Bill1939
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

Sorry to hear the problems you are having, it sucks a lot to deal with situations like this. I am all for saving money, but spending a little more at a tried and true company that knows our vehicles and has probably installed the product in the FSJ they drive is worth it. BJ's OFF-ROAD is who I used for A lot of my build. I would ask them a question about a certain product I wanted to order and they would be upfront about what I was getting. For instance, I had concern about the full weather strip kit I was going to order. They said most was a good fit but some would need to be cut to fit, but it was doable. I ordered it and it was a fine kit, but not exactly like the factory weather-strip. When I ordered my carpet kit, they said 100% this is a nice kit and you will not have any fitment problems. With that said, good luck with the rest of work you plan to do on your truck!
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• SOLSAKS
      304 AMC
      • Jul 25, 2016

CALL Auto Custom Carpet ( ACC) in Anniston, Alabama,.they make most of the kits you buy from retailers.

i have ordered carpet and vinyl flooring from them many times and have NEVER had an issue in 35 years.
      SOLSAKS - dave
      1976 J-10 HONCHO Fleetside
      1982 J-10 Fleetside
      1988 grand wagoneer
      2004 RUBICON jeep
      Benson, NC

Comment

• jeepman42
        232 I6
        • Mar 13, 2019

ACC carpets

Provide a good kit for the price. HOWEVER,this is a repo kit -1/2 thickness of original . Upgrade carpet may be better but fewer colors to choose. fit over tranny may need additional felt to lay ok. I used orig, felt under rear wheel wells & had issues fitting rear side panels, bla, bla.
        If you want better fit pay an upholsterer 3-4x the kit cost.
        Remember ,I&you chose to do this project. I'm sure my wife, family, & others wonder about my sanity.HA<HA<HA<HA<HA(sorry Rang)
        Good luck with the rest of your project.
        Easy doesn't do it!!

Comment

Working...
        X