• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ClarkGriswald
    350 Buick
    • Jul 03, 2000

FSJ parts in Michigan

Hello all, havent been around much lately but thought I would share something I'm pretty happy about. First off (not fsj related). Recently picked up a 93 grand chero for a daily that needed an engine (and some other stuff). In my search for a new motor I answered a craigslist add and ended up buying a 4.0 to swap in to her. Heres the good part.. As I walked into the building the first thing that caught my eye was the front end of an FSJ all the way at the other end (was a truck). And the fsj body parts kept catching my eye as I walked thru the building. I'll go on record now and say that when I die this is where I will haunt. Turns out Steve (the owner) is in the practice of buying and parting out jeeps mainly in the FSJ, baby chero and wrangler/cj style, also restoring and building jeeps for folks. So you could see why I appreciate finding a source like this for FSJ stuff. Anyway I didnt want to make a thread in the "wrong" section of the sight cause Im not selling anything and Im not in anyway related to that business but thought I'd just mention it here for folks looking for parts. He's in Galien MI which is west of Buchanan (interestingly enough I noticed a lot of jeeps in yards as I was leaving that area hehe, not sure if thats related).

Was really cool to find a place dedicated to just jeeps with a real interest in FSJ's in particular. Was like an hour before I could stop yacking about jeeps and get on the road again hehe.

The Jeep Dreamworks ... 269-545-0489 ----- Steve

Hope I'm not putting this in the wrong place in the forum but this gets the most traffic (and it is an story about me finding parts more than a plug) but I thought it deserved some attention.

I'm Clarkgriswald and I approve this message!
    88 Rusting mound
    79 Rusting mound
  • Ghinmi
    Super Moderator

• Jul 02, 2004

I also went out to look at some parts that Steve has. Awesome guy and he's got some neat stuff. We talked FSJ for hours.
    Yep, I know my PM box is full. Email me instead.

1983 Cherokee WT - IFS, trailing arm rear, full cage, Hemi, 6 speed, turbocharged - Autocross project
    http://ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=127321

Comment

Working...
    X