• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael
    AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

2011 FSJ Enchilada, Las Cruces, NM October 27-30

All votes are in, date as posted for our 2011 FSJ Enchilada. It will be held again this year on Halloween weekend October 27-30 come early or stay late whatever you want to do. This is a casual get together for some old friends and to meet some new ones. It is usually split up two ways, now anyone is capable here so please do not let the big rigs fool you. The first two days are going to be focused on the stock groups, and the final two days we will split up and this will give some of the owners of the more stock class to ride along and see the big stuff. This is a great trip for everyone and something I am proud to be a part of every year.

I have spoken to Leah at KOA and we will have our spot reserved as usual. I will post the information next week as she is out of town at this moment.

Post up if you are for sure coming, this will give us a head count for tshirts and such!

UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::Please Read:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::

Information regarding KOA Reservations. Below
    From Leah,

It's always a pleasure having your group return - we look forward to your 4th annual event with us.

As a reminder, the group area is our deluxe tenting, which provides electricity, and also includes our RV water and electric section (these RV sites can handle any rig 22 feet and under). Four sites will offer grassed tenting, and five sites will offer pea gravel tenting. Each site can handle up to four people.

As I've done in the previous two years, I've closed off this area to meet your group needs. As you've had cabins get rented in the past I've closed those off as well. These sites have been closed for an arrival date of October 27th and a departure date of October 31st.

I know your email mentions that you are expecting between 5-8 parties this time around. I know this can be an unknown dynamic. I will hold these sites aside for your group for a reservation deadline of September 30th. Will this meet the needs?

For those members in your group that have not been to our campground before, our park site map can be viewed at either our website, www.lascrucescampgrounds.com or at KOA's website, www.lascruceskoa.com. The group area are sites 88, 90, 92, 93, and 95-99. The Kamping Kitchen is over in this area, which will allow for food prep. Additionally, there are BBQ grills at your disposal.
    As done previously, we are willing to provide you with our 10% group discount. The rates quoted below will include the discount and taxation.

Deluxe Tenting/RV Water Electric: Each site is $30.53 for two adults, or are $40.11 for four adults per night.

Basic Tenting: As offered in the past, should your group need more than the nine sites in the group area, we can spill your party over into basic tenting (in particular sites 76-79). Since these sites do not offer electricity, each site will be $27.66 for two adults, or will be $37.24 for four adults per night.
    One Room KOA Cabins: Each one-room cabin can sleep up to four. Each cabin will be $54.94 for two adults, or will be $64.52 for four adults per night.

As with the previous years, our reservation deposit and cancellation policies remain the same, and are:
    Reservation Deposit Policy: We will need to obtain a deposit equal to the first nights' stay in order to guarantee a reservation, by processing either a Mastercard or Visa at the time of the call. We will collect the balance of the other nights upon arrival into the campground.

Cancellation Policy: RV and Tent sites have up until 48 hours prior to arrival to cancel their reservation in order to obtain a refund, less a $10 cancellation fee.

Cabins have up until 7 days prior to arrival to cancel their reservation in order to obtain a refund, less a $10 cancellation fee.

Guests must identify themselves as being with the International Full Size Jeep Association party in order to receive the group discount, and in order to be placed within your group area.

As for trailer accommodation, same as the previous years - we can accommodate parking for some trailers in the group area. The overflow parking behind the store can be used for trailer spill over, if needed.

Please email me any additional questions you might have.

Have a great day!

Leah Simpson, Manager
    Las Cruces KOA
    575-526-6555

Last edited by Michael; 06-13-2011, 03:55 PM.
    1994 YJ
    Amc 360
    TF727
    Stak 3 speed
    44" Pitbull Rockers on Trailworthy H1's
    Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
    401....new project

Tow Rig Daily Driver// 2007 6.7 CTD Dually
  • Ugly Truck Nut
    327 Rambler
    • Sep 19, 2007

90% sure. Thanks for putting this together.
    George

'74 Cherokee, 401
    '76 J-20, 401
    M725, future project

Comment

• Tad
      • Nov 30, 2001

I will be there.
      2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
      Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• fulsizjeep
        Señor Jackhead
        • Aug 21, 2002

YES
        Flint
        Ran when parked.
        http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
        88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
        76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
        http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• Locked and Loaded
          350 Buick
          • Jul 04, 2006

Lurking
          Jeff

Drink more water.

"Nothin' ain't worth nothin'.
          But it's free"
          Kris Kristofferson 1970

1981 J10, 258, T176, NP208

Comment

• Michael
            AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

Check out the top of the page. Updated information from Leah at the KOA.
            1994 YJ
            Amc 360
            TF727
            Stak 3 speed
            Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
            401....new project

Comment

• Tad
              • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Michael
              Check out the top of the page. Updated information from Leah at the KOA.
              Most Excellent my friend, most excellent.
              2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
              EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...

Comment

• Sambo
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Sep 25, 2001

kudos to the yj poolman ;p
                77 chero DEAD.
                84wag,360,tf727,???! possiblities are d300 flipped and a ford d44 hp with coils

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                  Señor Jackhead
                  • Aug 21, 2002

Originally posted by Sambo
                  kudos to the yj poolman ;p
                  hear dat!
                  Flint
                  Ran when parked.
                  88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods

Comment

• Michael
                    AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

Lol that is what is going to possibly keep me from coming.
                    1994 YJ
                    Amc 360
                    TF727
                    Stak 3 speed
                    Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
                    401....new project

Comment

• Tad
                      • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by Michael
                      Lol that is what is going to possibly keep me from coming.
                      We can fill a FSJ full of water for you (your pool work looks fine).

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                      EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

Comment

• Michael
                        AMC 4 OH! 1

• Sep 11, 2001

Originally posted by Tad
                        We can fill a FSJ full of water for you (your pool work looks fine).
                        LOL
                        1994 YJ
                        Amc 360
                        TF727
                        Stak 3 speed
                        Rockwells

76' Wagoneer
                        401....new project

Comment

• Sambo
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Sep 25, 2001

well i have testing and an interview july 20th for Enrichment Technologies.
                          its a uranium plant,and its 72 miles east.so depending on whats gonna happen decides my future for the FSJ enchilada.just a heads up.if i cant afford to drive it everyday we may move.but thats iffy at this moment.

a good thing,its less work more pay! and pretty much government rules and regulations
                          77 chero DEAD.
                          84wag,360,tf727,???! possiblities are d300 flipped and a ford d44 hp with coils

Comment

• Heimeken
                            304 AMC
                            • Nov 29, 2000

Good luck Sam! Ultimately, a better job leads for better fun
                            '85 Grand Wagoneer "Caterpillar"
                            401, NV4500, 3/4 ton gear

'79 Cherokee "The Sandgorgon"
                            One Tons, SOA,T18 on 40's

78 J10 "Imoteb"
                            J20 running gear and axles

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                              Señor Jackhead
                              • Aug 21, 2002

Best of luck on this Sam!
                              Flint
                              Ran when parked.

Comment

Working...
                              X