• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 76j10build
    232 I6
    • Nov 13, 2019

Sway Bar and or brackets

I would like to put a sway bar on my 76 J10 - it did not originally come with one, so I need everything - bar, links, the spring plates with the studs to connect sway bar, and bushing mounts. If you have any of this, I'm interested.
    Also if you have any pointers or advice, I am all ears.
    If there are aftermarket ways to do this, I am open to that as well, but haven't been able to find anything.
  • junkjeep
    230 Tornado
    • Feb 14, 2019

Originally posted by 76j10build
    I would like to put a sway bar on my 76 J10 - it did not originally come with one, so I need everything - bar, links, the spring plates with the studs to connect sway bar, and bushing mounts. If you have any of this, I'm interested.
    If there are aftermarket ways to do this, I am open to that as well, but haven't been able to find anything.
    I should have everything u need

Comment

• 76j10build
      232 I6
      • Nov 13, 2019

How much would you want including shipping to 72730?

Comment

• Banchee
        232 I6
        • Mar 20, 2009

Originally posted by 76j10build
        I probably have the sway bar, the end links, and the frame brackets and bushings. No spring plates or studs/bolts. These parts are from a 76 J10.

$30.00 + shipping
        91 XJ Cherokee Limited
        99 Dodge Ram V10 4X4 (This thing will pull a house, but won't pass a gas station)
        2010 Grand Cherokee (Hemi)
        2014 Dodge Avenger SRT6 Blacktop

Comment

Working...
        X