X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JerseyJeeps
    232 I6
    • Sep 25, 2008

My plans are somewhat set and will be driving the Wagoneer there with a trailer on Friday morning, and camping both days in it on site. In the camping registration form for club camping area request i put "IFSJA" so lets see if they know what that is or if I wind up next to a fellow IFSJAer or if it matters at all! I really think Butler and these festival organizers are about to be overwhelmed big time. They are no longer accepting registrations either, as of last friday it is sold out other than for spectators.

Anyone else camping or riding out let me know...Ill see you all at the Z&M tent if not before!
    1978 Wagoneer
    Golden Ginger Metallic, 57K original miles

1982 J-10 Sportside
    White, 6 cyl, 4-spd, 4" lift, 33s

1978 J-10 Golden Eagle
    Black, 360 QT, 53K original miles

and....12 more J-10s, 2 J-20 Wreckers, 1 J-300 Dually, 1 M715, 1 M725, 1 FC-170, 3 CJ-5s, 11 CJ-7s, 6 CJ-8s, 3 XJs, and a Comanche.

Comment

• JPSwapMohn
      304 AMC
      • May 01, 2004

We had it on the calendar for this year, especially since i started working in PA..but alas, uncle sugar had other plans for me. Hope to see lots of great pics.

Jersey Jeep, I am sure that waggy will be surrounded all weekend!
      Did you get my PM about the paint?
      One day I will wake up and realize that my jeep is complete...one day, I just know it.

88Wag, LT1/4L60E/NP242, F150 fuel cell, discs, J20 axles, Truetrac & Grizzly, 3.73
      http://imgbox.com/g/rNuIasKYrS
      95YJ, STaK 300, D44's, SOA, ARB's, 4.56s, Bilsteins, 35" KM2's
      50 CJ3A
      77 J-10, 360/T-18/D20, SOLD

Comment

• JerseyJeeps
        232 I6
        • Sep 25, 2008

Hey JPS, yes I did and I just responded to it. If you need any further info, let me know.
        1978 Wagoneer
        Golden Ginger Metallic, 57K original miles

1982 J-10 Sportside
        White, 6 cyl, 4-spd, 4" lift, 33s

1978 J-10 Golden Eagle
        Black, 360 QT, 53K original miles

and....12 more J-10s, 2 J-20 Wreckers, 1 J-300 Dually, 1 M715, 1 M725, 1 FC-170, 3 CJ-5s, 11 CJ-7s, 6 CJ-8s, 3 XJs, and a Comanche.

Comment

• austinaubinoe
          360 AMC
          • Aug 08, 2010

I would like to go but I start college on the 15th. It would just be to stressful.

I am counting on going next year, but id probably drive my M35A2
          Austin

1991 Hunter Green Grand Wagoneer
          5.9 2bbl-727-NP229-TFI-30x9.5 Firestone M/T's-Brush Guard-tire mount
          SOON: 4350 and cast iron intake

Others:
          -1994 Baby Grand
          -2000 XJ cherokee on Tons
          -1953 REO M35A2 6x6
          -1955 Willys Pickup

Originally posted by rustywagoneers_com
          i am not an addict, i can stop anytime.
          i dont have a problem, you people have the problem.

Comment

• Zorm
            304 AMC
            • Apr 08, 1997

since I am up in Cleveland the first two weeks in Aug, I will be at this, no FSJ though :-( still at home with no engine....yet
            83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.

Comment

• 87 j10
              232 I6
              • Mar 10, 2009

hey all,

haven't been here in awhile. But just found out about this tgis week and it's only 20 min from my house. So I will be going sat. Look for and 87 J10 with 35'S in bright RED... Zack.... have any wide track from fenders you could load up and bring???

Mark

Comment

• 87 j10
                232 I6
                • Mar 10, 2009

hey all,

Haven't been here in awhile. But just found out about this this week and it's only 20 min from my house. So I will be going sat. Look for and 87 J10 with 35'S in bright RED... Zack.... have any wide track from fenders you could load up and bring???

Mark

Comment

• zmjeeps
                  304 AMC
                  • Jun 14, 2000

We were on the ground all day today. THIS PLACE IS A ZOO!!!! There were over 1300+ jeeps for the Parade today. That is NOT a misprint, 1300! There are 600+ signed up for the trail rides, 900+ in the show and shine (some do both). I can't even begin to describe how big this is. I've been doing PA Jeeps a long time, but Great Googley MoogleyGreat Googley MoogleyGreat Googley MoogleyGreat Googley Moogley for a first year show.
                  Hope to see all of you at the tent tomorrow at 1 pm (and hopefully before and after, bring cash ).
                  I brought a little bit of everything like always, so if you don't see it, ASK. Night,

Zack
                  Zack Heisey
                  Z&M Jeeps
                  419.893.4JEEP (4533)
                  www.zmjeeps.com
                  [email protected]

Comment

• Headhoncho
                    AMC 4 OH! 1
                    • Oct 11, 2006

BattlewagonNJ and myself just got back from this event and all we can say is WOW!! It was a 7hr, 300 mile trip out and it was well worth it for a first time event. For starters, Friday night there was a world record setting Jeep parade that had 1106 participants. The townsfolk of Butler came out in DROVES to watch along the parade route. It must have been a special moment when all the military Jeeps rolled through. The NUKAISER Jeep was there direct from Detroit which drew everyone in like a magnet.

Saturday was the show-n-shine which was very nice but unfortunately missing lots of the parade participants. Tons of MB's, lots of Willys, tons of CJ's, embarrassing amount of SJ's (as usual), and tons of the usual XJ, WJ, ZJ, TJ, ect.... There were trail rides, mud pit, two rock courses and a dirt obstacle course to enjoy. We stayed late to watch the Fabulous Thunderbirds and then we left.

Lots of vendors there but only two FSJ specific ones, ZM Jeeps and Team Grand Wagoneer made the trip out. I would like to thank both vendors for providing a valuable resource for our hobby/addiction.

Sunday we were back and enjoyed the trail rides and obstacle courses since we didn't have to worry about getting the truck dirty. Things wrapped up abruptly when the storm rolled in around 4:30 and soon we were on our way home. We met tons of great people and had a blast. Next year I'm brining my Jeep!

I would just like to publicly state that our gas tank holds approximately 20 gallons of gas and not the 24-25 we were told. AMHIK. It's amazing how far a GW will coast before it comes to rest. Oh well, at least I had sneakers on and it wasn't raining.

Took a bunch of pics so enjoy. Here are some of my favorites.

Here's the rest:

JR
                    [quote] "How does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey???!!!"

1980 Honcho Sportside w/37's, 351c, 14" lift, D44high pinion w/Aussie, crossover steering, 14b w/detroit, np435, 205, 5.13's, 4whl discs, hb brakes, OBAir, rusted out cab,
                    1966 mustang fastback
                    '07 Dodge Charger 3.5

Comment

• XtremeOverKill
                      232 I6
                      • Nov 28, 2001

I'll 2nd the Amazing support of the Town for people comming out. It was amazing to see all of the Jeep supporters and enthusiasts all comming together. My wife and Father-in-law and I enjoyed seeing the rock garden the most.

FSJ's really needed some more support out there - I'll be brining mine next year.

Awesome Turn out - my hat's off to those who put this even on

Hope to see more FSJs Next year
                      New engine's finished:
                      9.5:1 CR
                      Mahle Flat Top Pistons - Coated Skirts
                      Polished Valves and Chambers
                      Offy Dual Port intake
                      Barry Grant 625 Road Demon
                      K54 Engle grind on 112 LSA
                      RollMaster Timing
                      Polished Rods
                      Doug Thorley Headers
                      Customized Valve Covers

Comment

• austinaubinoe
                        360 AMC
                        • Aug 08, 2010

man if I didnt have college orientation I would have gone. next year though I just start class on the 15th so ill be there!

I bet if they made fiberglass FSJ tubs there would have been alot more at the show
                        Austin

1991 Hunter Green Grand Wagoneer
                        5.9 2bbl-727-NP229-TFI-30x9.5 Firestone M/T's-Brush Guard-tire mount
                        SOON: 4350 and cast iron intake

Others:
                        -1994 Baby Grand
                        -2000 XJ cherokee on Tons
                        -1953 REO M35A2 6x6
                        -1955 Willys Pickup

Originally posted by rustywagoneers_com
                        i am not an addict, i can stop anytime.
                        i dont have a problem, you people have the problem.

Comment

• Battle_Wagon_NJ
                          327 Rambler
                          • Jun 08, 2005

We also rolled 100,000 miles on the odometer on the ride home. Listen to the engine on our video in the other thread. The old girl isn't doing too bad!

You have about 2 gallons left when the gas gauge light comes on for good, which by my calculations will be approximately .5 miles short of the next gas station, but get your glide ratio right and you'll get another .25 miles out of your trip.
                          1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
                          The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.

Comment

• Julep4000
                            232 I6
                            • Jun 22, 2011

Originally posted by Battle_Wagon_NJ
                            We also rolled 100,000 miles on the odometer on the ride home. Listen to the engine on our video in the other thread. The old girl isn't doing too bad!
                            I was thinking that when I was watching the video earlier. She sounds great! Pretty sure I'd be losing a lot of coolant if I tried to catch the Nukiser
                            '72 J4800
                            360/TH400/D20

Comment

• Geeeep
                              304 AMC
                              • Nov 02, 2002

Wish I would have been there instead of a funeral and work but there's always next year I hope!

Where was the FC150 from. I need to go steal (oop's I mean admire) it!

Originally posted by Headhoncho
                              BattlewagonNJ and myself just got back from this event and all we can say is WOW!! It was a 7hr, 300 mile trip out and it was well worth it for a first time event. For starters, Friday night there was a world record setting Jeep parade that had 1106 participants. The townsfolk of Butler came out in DROVES to watch along the parade route. It must have been a special moment when all the military Jeeps rolled through. The NUKAISER Jeep was there direct from Detroit which drew everyone in like a magnet.

Saturday was the show-n-shine which was very nice but unfortunately missing lots of the parade participants. Tons of MB's, lots of Willys, tons of CJ's, embarrassing amount of SJ's (as usual), and tons of the usual XJ, WJ, ZJ, TJ, ect.... There were trail rides, mud pit, two rock courses and a dirt obstacle course to enjoy. We stayed late to watch the Fabulous Thunderbirds and then we left.

Lots of vendors there but only two FSJ specific ones, ZM Jeeps and Team Grand Wagoneer made the trip out. I would like to thank both vendors for providing a valuable resource for our hobby/addiction.

Sunday we were back and enjoyed the trail rides and obstacle courses since we didn't have to worry about getting the truck dirty. Things wrapped up abruptly when the storm rolled in around 4:30 and soon we were on our way home. We met tons of great people and had a blast. Next year I'm brining my Jeep!

I would just like to publicly state that our gas tank holds approximately 20 gallons of gas and not the 24-25 we were told. AMHIK. It's amazing how far a GW will coast before it comes to rest. Oh well, at least I had sneakers on and it wasn't raining.

Took a bunch of pics so enjoy. Here are some of my favorites.

Here's the rest:

JR
                              Dave Pitts, located directly over the center of the earth!

GW - 87 GW 360/4bbl/727/208 Vinyl floor, manual windows, no woodgrain
                              Find someone to haul your Jeep here: YT Hauling Schedule

Comment

Working...
                              X