Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocklaurence

• Jan 14, 2009

Well, we made it out to the swamp and tested the Locker--it works great! However, the drivers side U joint blew a part and pushed the Knuckle off while going through a mud hole We pulled the knuckle off and took it to a parts store where we rebuilt it. Took it back and had the truck rolling again in 3 hours. Not bad considering how bad it looked at the begining.

Comment

• CHOPTOP_WAGGY
      230 Tornado
      • Jan 16, 2009

Orlando area here. My waggy is in rough shape right now but hoping to do some major rehab work on it this summer. Any of you doing Jeep Beach in Daytona in May? Would be cool to see more FSJs make a showing.

Comment

• southernstylev8
        230 Tornado
        • Mar 08, 2010

i live in ftlauderdale florida... i have a 83 wagoneer 10" lift and 38 tsl's locked front and rear and a fairly healthy amc 360 i built myself

Comment

• CutterN55
          350 Buick
          • Mar 09, 2009

Pensacola FSJ sighting! I'm not alone!

Saw a Navy Blue GW with a maybe a 2-3" lift and 31's or 32's today on Gulf Beach Highway/Blue Angel Pkwy in West Pensacola at 0730 this morning. Anybody here?
          ROMANS 12:1-2

Military guys- Check out www.MilitaryJeepers.com

'89 GW deceased
          Ford 4spd swap Np435/205
          Lifted/stretched on 36's/4.10 thick gears/spooled rear

'86 CJ-7 Renegade, Restored, original steel.
          new Built TBI 258/Np435/D300 twin-sticks/Waggy D44's
          37" Super Swampers and lots of goodies!

Comment

• []V[]AXX
            350 Buick
            • Nov 10, 2009

Yesterday on Eau Gallie Blvd in Melbourne, FL I saw a cream colored waggy with a for sale sign in the windshield. Who's that?

Comment

• []V[]AXX
              350 Buick
              • Nov 10, 2009

Originally posted by JeepsnCellos
              I'm here in Orlando. Pretty lonely on the FSJ front. My rig is stock (except for 31" tires) but it would be fun to find some mild off-road trails in central FL. I've heard Ocala is reasonable, but even that is a good 1.5 hours away. Leaves me missing home (NW Arkansas)... just pick a road that goes into the woods and you'll have fun!

Small world. I lived in Van Buren/Ft Smith area for more than 15 years, then moved back home to Vermont, then down here to Orlando.

Comment

• gtodude
                232 I6
                • Jul 27, 2011

I'm from Punta Gorda and new to the sport of dumping money into a FSJ. I haven't seen many around here, I vaguely remember seeing one at a car show locally a couple years back. Other than that, pretty barren in these parts.
                Last edited by gtodude; 08-05-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• jeepN25
                  230 Tornado
                  • Mar 23, 2010

So there are LOTs of us (considering)

Sorry for not getting back on for so long (getting used to the new baby -8 mnths now)... anyway, I figure we'd all be looking to set up a wheel/meet n greet. I like the idea of the FSJ's on the white beach, or maybe even at eglin afb. We obviously need to pick a place, and pick a date and time (gas is expensive, and we all be working hard to drive em) to meet. It's August 2011 now, who wants to shoot for Sept/Oct? It'll be cooler, and we can all set $$ aside for the drive/park fees/food - whatever... we could even plan a camping trip... PANHANDLE FSJ'S (new exclusive club for us?)

Let me know what you all think
                  I <3my 's !!
                  1978 Rusty Red (j10) on 37's... 6 inch rusty's lift
                  new in the family:
                  1981 Cherokee Chief... looking fwd to making this the family Jeep!... this means I get to spend some $...

Comment

• Zorm
                    304 AMC
                    • Apr 08, 1997

Man, I would be up for a meet but I have no jeep now...well, actually, its in the back yard wating for me to get the MPFI 4.0 ready to drop in. but hey, a meet would be cool. Right now I am up in Pittsburgh, Pa. and plan on going to the Batnam Jeep gathering in Butler Pa. Sunday. Wish i did have the FSJ, I have seen a ton af baby jeeps hovering around for the event. Would be nice to let them know FSJ's are still around and loved
                    83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.

Comment

• sallad
                      232 I6
                      • Feb 21, 2010

Let's do it. Any weekend is good for me

Comment

• rocklaurence

• Jan 14, 2009

As mentioned on PM, lets consider Hard Rock in Ocala. It has some of everything-enough to keep you busy for a day.

Comment

• JeepsnCellos
                          232 I6
                          • Jan 12, 2008

I couldn't make it to Pensacola (That is just too long a drive for my old girl). But I would definately do my best to make it to Ocala or something else within 2 hrs of Orlando.

Comment

• jeepN25
                            230 Tornado
                            • Mar 23, 2010

Glad I got a few responses

Looking good so far. As for Ocala - I'm sure there are a lot of us that would love to make it out there from the pan handle/florabama area- however for those of you who think its too far to come this way, think of how far it is for us to go to ocala. Maybe something near tallahasee would be more suitable for All of us? However, for now, im looking for the near future (within the next couple months- as mentioned in the PM . For myself and a few others, I'm sure Eglin AFB isn't too far out of the way. Maybe something within a 1-2 hr drive? Let me know what y'all think
                            I <3my 's !!
                            1978 Rusty Red (j10) on 37's... 6 inch rusty's lift
                            new in the family:
                            1981 Cherokee Chief... looking fwd to making this the family Jeep!... this means I get to spend some $...

Comment

• sallad
                              232 I6
                              • Feb 21, 2010

Eglin or Blackwater forest are always a safe bet. You gotta have a permit for Eglin in case anyone doesn't know that.

Comment

• CutterN55
                                350 Buick
                                • Mar 09, 2009

^^^ I'm down for either of those once I get my rear driveshaft done right.
                                ROMANS 12:1-2

Military guys- Check out www.MilitaryJeepers.com

'89 GW deceased
                                Ford 4spd swap Np435/205
                                Lifted/stretched on 36's/4.10 thick gears/spooled rear

'86 CJ-7 Renegade, Restored, original steel.
                                new Built TBI 258/Np435/D300 twin-sticks/Waggy D44's
                                37" Super Swampers and lots of goodies!

Comment

Working...
                                X