• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mtn goat
    304 AMC
    • Apr 30, 2001

Adjusting in the hood!

Does anybody else have a problem with a large gap between the top of the fenders and and the hood? I dont know, maybe this is just a factory added vent option. Try as I might, I cannot get it adjusted right. I have it even up front, but near the back it opens to nearly 3/4". The adjustment slots are slid all the way down, and I really cant see what else I can do. Anybody have some experience with this? I would really like it to go away.
    Thanks
    Chet
    \'82 Cherokee WIDE TRACK<br />258/T176/NP208/D44/20 Rack of Tad, BIG Orange fender, funny blue hood!<br />I must go and tend to my molecules, they need me to grow big and strong...Polymer Power!!!!
  • Tad
    • Nov 30, 2001

It happened when you moved away.
    It can not be fixed until you move back.
    2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
    EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
    Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• mtn goat
      304 AMC
      • Apr 30, 2001

Ha, Ha, Tad...I like the fact that I get paid where I'm at. I do miss sneaking over to the school for neat projects. I need to redo my A/C mount but dont have nearly the tools up here. At leist I'm finally getting some time to play jeep agian. I plan on having this thing painted in the spring...If I can just figure out what color.
      \'82 Cherokee WIDE TRACK<br />258/T176/NP208/D44/20 Rack of Tad, BIG Orange fender, funny blue hood!<br />I must go and tend to my molecules, they need me to grow big and strong...Polymer Power!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X