International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Tire Kickin' > Fuel Injection

Old 09-20-2005, 02:23 PM
350 Buick

Hey all if you check the custom efis site he posted his cell phone number there. This is for those of you who are having troubles and cannot catch him. I actually was able to call and chat with the guy for a minute (After complaining and complaining via e-mail about him never responding and he finally put the number on his site) anyway he claims that some computer loss ruined his data and he lost customer info. Secondly he says that he is no designing his own Throttle bodies out of aluminum (As opposed to refurbishing used chebby modules) he says that his learning curve was slow and he told me that his orders now take about 4 months. Not trying to lobby for him here but just letting you all know in case any of you want to try to reach him.

Anyway since I am in no rush and I just installed a brand new engine (Finally got it in!) and a new carb I can last for a minute without a fuel injection setup. I think that I will go with his setup as he seems to have the best one. (Secondly he and I are working on a sort of special project and I shall let you know how it goes.) basically he is going to set up a fuel injection setup for me that will control my amc 360 fuel injectors and will control a 4l80e trans. That way I dont have to deal with having one controller for my 4l80e and one for my amc 360 injection. It will be months before I get his kit. However i have not ordered yet and will order via credit card so that if he doesnt deliver in 4 months or so. I will just tell the credit card company that he didnt deliver and they will refund me. Simple as that. Anyway the other systems dont order this level of functionality so I shall at least give his a shot. (If I was pressed for time I wouldnt do it.)

Upgrades

1. Electric Radiator Fan 10/15/11
2. Cs-144 Alt 10/1/11

(Wip)
1. TBI
2. New fuel tank
3. AW-4 Transmission
4. Aluminum condensor
5. Custom Gauge Panel