• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cywagoneer
    232 I6
    • Aug 06, 2000

Fuel Injection

I was just wondering if anyone has installed a system from TPIGuy on their wag yet. It seemed like a popular idea when it was first brought up but I haven't heard much about it lately.

------------------
    Stock '86 Grand Wagoneer.
  • TPIGUY
    232 I6
    • Jul 22, 2000

Hi CY,

This is TPIGUY. AS far as I know, the only member of IFSJA that has bought one of my kits is TreadTed. I think that's his name. I am still working on his kit. I hope to have it shipped out next week. My supplier of used parts took almost 2 months to get me the parts I ordered so I'll be looking for other suppliers now.
    _________________________<BR>85 Grand Wagoneer<BR>Tuned Port Injection

Comment

• kyrel
      258 I6
      • Dec 02, 2000

Hey could you post a list of the part for this kit. and how much do you charge for your kits

Comment

• Treadted2
        258 I6
        • Sep 25, 2000

Hello there!

Boy do I feel honored to be the very first IFSJA member to have bought this kit. I will deffinately be posting results after I install it. I am very anxious to get it in. I think it is going to solve many of the problems I am having right now. I will keep you posted.

Ted

------------------
        84' Grand Wagoneer "Dove"
        -AMC 360
        -Stock axles(AMC20(R) & Dana44(F)), tranny(?) & transfer case(NP229)
        -MSD TFI upgrade
        -K&N Air filter
        -Rough Country 3" lift
        -Heckelthorne Hydro shocks
        -Yokohama Prodigy AT 31X10.5 tires
        -American Racing 15X8 Chrome Nugget wheels
        -blue fuzzy dice!!

*fuel injection and an MSD 6A ignition will soon be added. Hello 16-17 mpg!!
        84\' Grand Wagoneer \"Dove\"<BR>-AMC 360<BR>-Stock axles(AMC20(R) & Dana44(F)), tranny(?) & transfer case(NP229)<BR>-MSD TFI upgrade and ignition control<BR>-Throttle Body fuel injection conversion<BR>-K&N Air filter<BR>-Rough Country 3\" lift<BR>-Heckelthorne Hydro shocks<BR>-Yokohama Prodigy AT 31X10.5 tires<BR>-American Racing 15X8 Chrome Nugget wheels<BR>-blue fuzzy dice!!

Comment

• TPIGUY
          232 I6
          • Jul 22, 2000

Kyrel,

Look at the GM Fuel Injection for Jeeps link on my main page below for a parts list. See the second paragraph.
          I prefer to quote prices individually by Email, but a ballpark price is $700. I try to make a set profit with each kit, and since I get used parts at different prices, I have to charge more or less depending on what kind of price I pay for the used parts.
          My main page is: http://members.aol.com/customefis
          Thanks for the interest.

Comment

• cywagoneer
            232 I6
            • Aug 06, 2000

Thanks for the info TPIGUY. If it's as good as it sounds you may be in for more orders than you would like. I look forward to hearing how it works out for you Ted.

Thanks,
            Cy

------------------
            Stock '86 Grand Wagoneer.

Comment

• TPIGUY
              232 I6
              • Jul 22, 2000

CY,

I have a customer who just got his TBI kit installed and working in Arizona. He said I could use him as a reference. His Email is [email protected]. His name is Steven. He is pleased with his kit and is mechanically inclined so he can give you some good feedback.

TPIGUY

Comment

Working...
              X