• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zorm
    304 AMC
    • Apr 08, 1997

shipping opportunity in February

Alright, this is an opportunity to get some stuff shipped but its limited. I'm kinda a "roadie / preformeer" for a human trafficking awareness production. Sometimes we travel nationally, as is the case here. I will be driving a moving truck to Las Vegas from Pensacola, Fl.

The dates; leave Pensacola Feb 3 or 4th real early, be in Vegas late on the 4 or early 5th. Leave Vegas maybe on the 7th, back in Pcola by the 9th?

Planed route of travel; I-10 through Mobile, Al. then hit 98 through Hattiesburg, Ms. From there 49 up to Jackson. I-20 through Ft Worth, then up 287 to Amarillo. I-40 to Kingman, then 93 and I-11 to Vegas, return same way.

If crappy weather on the forecast, I -10 all the way to Phx, then 93 up through Kingman to Vegas.

The route can also depend if anyone along either of those routes need stuff shipped along said route, difference between the two is only an hour . I can not deviate from either of those routs too much. I'm driving props and the rest of the group is flying, trying to be in Vegas by the time they land. Not sure how much room I will have but may be a fair amount, we usually use a 6x15 enclosed trailer.

No body shells, cabs or beds. I will post amount of space available if anyone might be thinking, once we get the truck loaded, which should be the evening of the 3rd. My son will be driving with me so if its something large, bring extra folks. If an engine or axles, it must be easily movable, ie, on its own rolling frame or wheels, even just rims for an axle. Not crazy about a engine stand with engine attached, would rather have an engine lower, like on a moving dolly type thing. Truck will be a dolly ramp type truck, so things MUST be easily moveable and not greasy, oily or leaking anything.

I am posting this on IFSJA.org, FSJnetwork.com Fordification.com and CorvairForum.com. this covers my three projects. Payment can be cash, what you think is fair, fuel or a meal.
    83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.
Working...
X