• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coloradoluke
    230 Tornado
    • Jul 24, 2016

Hello from Sooke, BC, Canada

Hello from Victoria, BC.

I am the proud new owner of a 1986 Grand Wagoneer, with a 360 and automatic transmission.

This is my first Wagoneer but not my first Jeep or AMC. My father worked for AMC/Chrysler for 38 years in Thornton, CO, so I literally grew up with AMC's and Jeeps. Back in my day I have owned a Ramber American, a Hornet, a YJ, a JKU, and now this Wagoneer. I still have my JKU as well.

I picked my Wagoneer up for a good deal, but it sat for a bit and has a few dings as well as some crappy body work fixes. But for the price I paid it is worth it. I am going to be slowly gathering all the tuneup parts and little things that I need. Like a new side marker light, Fog lights, as well figure out why the dome lights or the windshield washer doesn't work. Then I will sort out the body. There is no rust and all the windows work, so that is a bonus.

Anyway, off to work, I just wanted to introduce myself and see if there is anyone else from Canada or the Pacific Northwest.

Cheers,
    Luke
  • Tripwire
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Jul 30, 2000

welcome to the forum - im a few hours south of you Pm me if you need parts
    Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• Ronaldwag
      230 Tornado
      • Aug 11, 2016

Hello from Sooke BC Canada

Hello.

Ive only just joined here but find it pretty cool with some interesting photographers, hope you find the same.
      Read more

Comment

• joe
        • Apr 28, 2000

Welcome. Van Isle is a great place to explore!
        joe
        "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

Working...
        X