• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazy8s
    232 I6
    • Nov 11, 2009

Originally posted by Brizio
    Do you work at thriftway??? The Wagoneer I'm talking about was parked there, probably 3 or 4 times I came over there...
    No, I'm a Tattoo Artist.

Comment

• warrpath4x4
      232 I6
      • Jan 12, 2010

Originally posted by crazy8s
      No, I'm a Tattoo Artist.

Nice, I need a new tat.
      AMSOIL DEALER

North East Oregon 4Wheelers

Comment

• Danbert
        327 Rambler
        • May 23, 2006

Did some one say free Jeep Ink for IFSJA members???

Good to see such a large group bout time to start talking about a meet and greet.
        '83 Wagoneer LTD.
        Vacuum elimated Dana front axle
        Building stereo, window tint, roof rack, light bar, and other projects currently underway

Comment

• Brizio
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Apr 11, 2008

Originally posted by crazy8s
          No, I'm a Tattoo Artist.
          Ok Cool! When I need one I know where going! Right now I have only branding...

@Danbert, It is no ink, but transmission fluid for IFSJA members...
          brizios.com
          Small Scale Jeeps
          Brizios

Comment

• Danbert
            327 Rambler
            • May 23, 2006

Right on Brizio.
            But I would hate to have that stuff applied under the skin. It already sucks having it all over the garage.
            '83 Wagoneer LTD.
            Vacuum elimated Dana front axle
            Building stereo, window tint, roof rack, light bar, and other projects currently underway

Comment

• Brizio
              AMC 4 OH! 1
              • Apr 11, 2008

brizios.com
              Small Scale Jeeps
              Brizios

Comment

• Sparklighter
                232 I6
                • Jan 11, 2009

Meet-n-greet

Hey if there is a meet-n-greet I wanna come!!! If you want I have a huge yard in banks........I don't know if everybody would want to come out that far but I would love to have you all over.......just minutes from trails galore.
                'Sold' 66' Gladiator

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=113463

"Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam"...I will either find a way or make one...

Comment

• Brizio
                  AMC 4 OH! 1
                  • Apr 11, 2008

Good idea a meeting!
                  brizios.com
                  Small Scale Jeeps
                  Brizios

Comment

• Sparklighter
                    232 I6
                    • Jan 11, 2009

That would be awesome. I would love to put some faces to all the help I have been given here! Plus it wouldn't hurt to give me the inspiration to get my butt busy on my wiring so I could be running beforehand!
                    'Sold' 66' Gladiator

Comment

• TooRisky
                      258 I6
                      • Jan 24, 2009

I would like to invite those of you in the PNW on a meet & greet trail ride and overnighter up here just North of Mt. Rainier in the Cascades...

It would be very family friendly, nothing to technical so any Jeep will not have a problem, and a huge amount of once in a life time picture oppertunities...

I plan to go from 2000' up to about 6000' to a lake for lunch and the kiddies can swin and have fun, there is picnic tables and a pottie for the delicate ones...

We can camp in the high alpine or go down to camp...should be fun...

I am looking at the weekend after the 4th which makes us spending the night of the 10th on the mountain...so 10-11th of July 2010

I will repost this in the NW area in its own post so those interested can make plans, chat or ask questions...

PM or E-mail me if you can definatly come, believe me you will love this outting...I am going with 0 or 10 of you so this is definatly on, we will meet at 8:00am at the Safeway in Enumclaw WA. and leave by 9:00am....There are very nice motels close by for those coming in from further away...

Steve
                      Last edited by TooRisky; 01-26-2010, 08:39 PM.
                      1977 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer, 401CID, th400, D44's, 37"MTR, 7"lift, locked F/R, York OBA,12K Warn, Lotta Love
                      2002 Chrystler Sebring LX DD

Comment

• Brizio
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Apr 11, 2008

I hope have some time for some Jeep meeting this year!
                        brizios.com
                        Small Scale Jeeps
                        Brizios

Comment

• WagonWheel
                          232 I6
                          • Mar 30, 2009

Barton, Oregon (its an Oregon City adress, but its the Barton area)......And Im definatley down for a get together. However the Jeep wont be up and running for about another month.

Comment

• Sparklighter
                            232 I6
                            • Jan 11, 2009

Originally posted by TooRisky
                            I would like to invite those of you in the PNW on a meet & greet trail ride and overnighter up here just North of Mt. Rainier in the Cascades...

It would be very family friendly, nothing to technical so any Jeep will not have a problem, and a huge amount of once in a life time picture oppertunities...

I plan to go from 2000' up to about 6000' to a lake for lunch and the kiddies can swin and have fun, there is picnic tables and a pottie for the delicate ones...

We can camp in the high alpine or go down to camp...should be fun...

I am looking at the weekend after the 4th which makes us spending the night of the 10th on the mountain...so 10-11th of July 2010

I will repost this in the NW area in its own post so those interested can make plans, chat or ask questions...

PM or E-mail me if you can definatly come, believe me you will love this outting...I am going with 0 or 10 of you so this is definatly on, we will meet at 8:00am at the Safeway in Enumclaw WA. and leave by 9:00am....There are very nice motels close by for those coming in from further away...

Steve
                            Thats right around the time I usually have my yearly guys camp out......I'll definately see what I can do about starting to get some logistics in place to have me up there. I'll throw you on the buddy list and keep my eyes pealed for any more info on this one........
                            'Sold' 66' Gladiator

Comment

• 86j10
                              232 I6
                              • Nov 26, 2009

CappiCaper and Al's ChopShop i'm in Sherwood as well. Lets all get together and grab a beer soon and talk Jeep talk. McKenzies Pub? PM me if you're interested.

To the rest of you guys we need to do a meet and greet soon. I know other guys not on the forum that would love to bring their FSj's out. Keep me posted

Comment

never been to mckenzies before, is that the one in old town next to the library?

Al
                                79 Cherokee Chief "Kronk" - TBI350/SM465/NP205
                                99 Dodge 2500 4x4 - Cummins 24v
                                07 Mazdaspeed3 GT - Big turbo, 340whp

Comment

Working...
                                X