• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nw_upstart
    232 I6
    • May 25, 2006

Knock, knock. Anybody home?

After spending 2 years focusing on my career, I'm feeling like my AMC's have been a little neglected. Anybody in the Washington area interested in getting together, talking tech, wrenching, or going for a cruise or trail ride? I need some motivation!!
    Meg - 1979 Cherokee WT, 360(Freshly built- upgraded most everything in it)/T18/D20, 3" lift, 33x12.5 BFG All-Terrain KO T/A, D44/D44 Detroit TrueTrac

1976 Cherokee Chief - 360/TH400
    1978 Cherokee WT - 360/TH400
    1985 AMC Eagle 4x4 stationwagon
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

There are a few of us over on the east side of Wa St ....

I need to do ball joints on all 3 jeeps .... some day ill get em done ... helps to have the tools ( that i dont have )

Im still not driving any of mine now -- since i got married ....
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck
    63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

Wish I had the energy to get my Honcho down here to work on it. I need to empty the garage I'm renting first.
      Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
        Cherokee Outlaw
        • Jan 10, 2006

I'm a couple hours north of ya on Whidbey Island. I suppose I could make a run down there sometime. There's a decent Pick 'N Pull down there, too, that I haven't been to in awhile. Might need to check it out.
        -Jonny B.
        1979 Cherokee Golden Eagle - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
        7" Alcan springs, BJ's HD shackles - 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains
        AMC 401 - Pro-Flo 4 EFI
        NV4500/NWF BB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
        F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
        R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
        1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
        1979 Wagoneer - Sold
        1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed

Comment