• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LostWolf
    232 I6
    • Jun 07, 2000

Gas Tank Skid Plate cover?

While I had the transfer case off I decided to take the gas tank off and repair the small leak that I have. I decided after the old skid plate/Tank cover fell off in a ball of rust that I would get a new one and replace it. When I called the shop they said that they had two listed but he couldn't tell me the differece other than one was $40 and the other was $165. Can any one help me here?

------------------
    LostWolf
    87GW "SuperWagon"
    360AMC, 727, NP229, D44s
    No Modifications, Yet!
    [email protected]
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    LostWolf
    87GW "SuperWagon " 360AMC, 727, NP229(Replaced), MotoCraft 2150 (Rebuilt), D44s, Master Craft Courser Tires, TFI Upgrade, Fog Lights Replace (Origanal)
  • joe
    • Apr 28, 2000

Since your's is out of the rig...take it in and compare it to the new ones?
    -joe
    joe
    "Don't mind me. I'm just here for the alibi"

Comment

• JERRY88GW
      232 I6
      • Jun 09, 2000

Wow, those are good prices.
      I which I had known about this forum before I bought my new skid-plate. Over $300 from the dealer!!

That burned a big hole in my wallet.

Comment

• LostWolf
        232 I6
        • Jun 07, 2000

Well I just went to order my $165 skid plate for my wagon and what a suprise. The guy I talked to the first time didn't have the correct Wagon. The guy who looked up the correct wagon told me the price was about $300. What a bite in the shorts. This guy knew what the other prices were for however. Skid Plate, Tank pad, some other liner that goes between the tank and plate. I ordered it because the "SuperWagon" Must LIVE!!!

------------------
        LostWolf
        87GW "SuperWagon"
        360AMC, 727, NP229, D44s
        No Modifications, Yet!
        [email protected]
        Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        LostWolf
        87GW "SuperWagon " 360AMC, 727, NP229(Replaced), MotoCraft 2150 (Rebuilt), D44s, Master Craft Courser Tires, TFI Upgrade, Fog Lights Replace (Origanal)

Comment

Working...
        X